My new Dating Pool

Status
Not open for further replies.

Johnny53

Vyemm Raider
You need to call the new BF up and talk to him. Take him out for a whiskey. Invoke Bro Code. Let him know you know you can't give her what he can, and you have no intention of messin with her happiness. Tell him you were only agreeing to meet her because you weren't sure if she was in some sort of trouble. For all you know, he had started beating her or something. That's assuming, of course, there was nothing explicit in the messages he found.
this is what he saw..............from her

love n miss u
7 hours ago
hey u bus today for lunch
busy*
i wanna see u one last time..

Brikker

Trump's Staff
your wrong......invested meaning they know what i need, what i like, they come to meet me, they know i can be trusted to pay them, so the money issue never happens before the date, familiarity, likewise i know what each of them likes/dislikes, capri knows when i bring her hot chocolate, that a i want a hot chocolate blowjob, they all know they have to clean me up and kiss it goodbye.....there is an investment or training process, we talk about family/friends/work
You're so fucked in the head it's not even funny.

Actually, it is pretty funny.

Brikker

Trump's Staff
I know right? But on second thought, usa sex guide is literally full of J49 corruptwhiteknights. All of them banging the nastiest most disgusting foul pussy imaginable then going home to their wife and kids and acting like an amazing father.

But seriously, I always lol whenever a girl says her pussy is "tight".
Never fucked a teenage girl (18+, sickos)? There's a big enough difference between that and the average 30+ year old where I'd say the teenager is pretty "tight".

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Never fucked a teenage girl (18+, sickos)? There's a big enough difference between that and the average 30+ year old where I'd say the teenager is pretty "tight".
Trust me bro, Ive slept with older women and younger women. This is no different than the idiot idea of a slut is somehow looser/less tight than a women in a committed relationship.

StoiCynic

Trakanon Raider
Never fucked anyone over 27, but in my vast personal experience it's size not age that differentiates the "tightness" more than anything.

@Johnny
How are you not fucking paranoid?? Cops and pimps are now involved. It's time to scorch earth and run. Fast.

Lejina

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
<Bronze Donator>
Wow the last pages were great.

"i am training them to love giving me blowjobs"

That's some kind of mad genius material right there.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
My wife got a good laugh out of hot chocolate blowjobs. But part of the laugh might have been relief that it had nothing to do with scat.

Blazin

Creative Title
<Nazi Janitors>
imagine a cold hand grabbing your penis.....now imagine a hot mouth sucking on your penis, drink then suck, drink then suck

also chocolate release the same chemical in the brain that the feeling of love does, so i am training them to love giving me blowjobs
rrr_img_89163.jpg

Johnny53

Vyemm Raider
i just spent $3.50 at walmart for a 30 pack of hot chocolate mix using two packs per cup that will give me 15 hot chocolate blowjobs, plus i bought baby wipes for the girls to clean themselves and me up afterwards, plus i keep papertowels in the car, lube, condoms, mints.............whoring is expensive

Mures

Blackwing Lair Raider
Does your wife/kids ever drive your car johnny? Wonder how it would go over if they found condoms in your car. I was once at a red light underneath a highrise and a magnum condom, still sealed in its wrapper floated down and landed right on my windshield, I like to think some woman drove her man's car, found it, and was like ah hell nah.

Vinen

God is dead
Does your wife/kids ever drive your car johnny? Wonder how it would go over if they found condoms in your car. I was once at a red light underneath a highrise and a magnum condom, still sealed in its wrapper floated down and landed right on my windshield, I like to think some woman drove her man's car, found it, and was like ah hell nah.
Pretty sure he goes raw into the aids.

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
The last few pages of this has been some of the best reading I've had in a while. The frankness of the hot chocolate bj is... Well, it's inspiring.

And that picture of lori... Good lord... I saw her boobs once =(

I once came across a highway accident scene where a motorcyclist had been decapitated. His melon, with helmet, were on the far side of the guardrail. I just HAD to slow down and stare. I felt ashamed.

I'm facing that same shame admitting to following this thread with rapt fascination. As the story has gotten better and better, I've mentally ranked the best posts in order of genius. Whereas Johnny's drinking-chocolate-while-sucking-my-filthy-hog-triggers-the-love-neuron is world class, Gunnar's idea below is the current leader. That, sir, is Tarrantino genius.

Johnny Im going to tell you what no one else has the balls to.

You need to kill every one of these bitches before they bring you down. Just choke them to death and leave them in the gutter. Work your alibi. They are whores no one will care. Do it.

Johnny53

Vyemm Raider
"Johnny's drinking-chocolate-while-sucking-my-filthy-hog-triggers-the-love-neuron"

i object....it is probably the cleanest and most manicured "hog" they sucked all day

Status
Not open for further replies.