My new Dating Pool

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheBeagle

JunkiesNetwork Donor
lol

and gross

Johnny - why don't you get on Ashley Madison or craigslist and find someone(s) to bang on the side that isn't a junkie prostitute? You have the disposable income to pull it off quite easily i would think. I can understand calling up a pro every now and then to bust a long slump, but doing it everyday and knowingly following some ghetto black dude into that pussy is just....ugh. Do you have some sort of death wish or overwhelming guilt that you just want to blow up your life?

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
lol

and gross

Johnny - why don't you get on Ashley Madison or craigslist and find someone(s) to bang on the side that isn't a junkie prostitute? You have the disposable income to pull it off quite easily i would think. I can understand calling up a pro every now and then to bust a long slump, but doing it everyday and knowingly following some ghetto black dude into that pussy is just....ugh. Do you have some sort of death wish or overwhelming guilt that you just want to blow up your life?
Because in his warped and fucked up head he believes hes helping these women and he gets off on fucking street walkers. Usasexguide is filled with J49s, guys who get their rocks off from the chase of finding a streetwalker and fucking one and thinking they are helping in them in some way.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
I have always been far to terrified of dick rot to even consider a whore.

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
I have always been far to terrified of dick rot to even consider a whore.
cndTQl8.gif

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
lol

and gross

Because in his warped and fucked up head he believes hes helping these women and he gets off on fucking street walkers. Usasexguide is filled with J49s, guys who get their rocks off from the chase of finding a streetwalker and fucking one and thinking they are helping in them in some way.
I would think that there's also an aspect a side piece turning into too much of a girlfriend. Hookers don't have any expectations, other than that dollar bill they need to get today's smack.

Whidon

Blackwing Lair Raider
From what J49 has said in this thread it seems amazing to me this seimone could not ensnare a decent real bf to support her habits.. She seems to understand what men want + gives off the least junkiewhore vibe...

Capri + Deena just seem like typical Streetwalkers.

Johnny53

Vyemm Raider
Capri......haven't heard from her since thursday ( not unusual she gets a state check at the begininning of the month )
Deena....bailed last minute on our plans yesterday, her negro told her to be home after she dosed at the clinic
Seimone....saw her last night after work

Vinyard_sl

shitlord
Sorry to hear about 2 of your whores bailing on you J49 :/ At least you got Seimone, right? Hoping this week goes better for you, and I hope your son is making a speedy recovery!

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
Capri's love for you fluctuates based on when her welfare check arrives.

Johnny53

Vyemm Raider
Sorry to hear about 2 of your whores bailing on you J49 :/ At least you got Seimone, right? Hoping this week goes better for you, and I hope your son is making a speedy recovery!
first...thank you, he is doing well, back to school and all
i sorta gave up on deena after last week, her getting caught and all, was actually shocked to hear from again
capri.....she will be sweating me again soon i am sure
would much rather focus on seimone....when i am with her, i can't keep my hands off of her, and she likes it rough and is very vocal, shes gets worked up easy and jumps on it right away

AngryGerbil

Poet Warrior
<Donor>
I love you J. I really do.

I have come to understand that me wanting you to not exist is not a good enough reason for you to 'not exist' in my world. The cruel reality is that you keep me employed. Your money really does flow into my pockets. Well, some of it does anyway.

And so it must. And so does mine into yours, in some way, I am sure.

It is the circle of life, and no one said it was meant to be a beautiful thing, only that it must be a circle.

I see it. I really do. But where you and I split is that you think it is erotic to stick your raw dick into this circle.

May I be so bold as to ask what you identify as, in terms of religion? I don't think I know the answer, I am just curious as to what the answer actually is.

Status
Not open for further replies.