My new Dating Pool

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Johnny53

Vyemm Raider
rrr_img_91104.jpg

hopefully this week..........

Johnny53

Vyemm Raider
well it started with a text....next thing you know i am picking up deena from the train station, off to the adult bookstore, where we have a great time, she just doesn't stop, until i am totally spent, she doesn't stop till it flops, then we stopped and had lunch....and then i took her back to the city,

Powered byVideoBam - Free Video Hosting

Johnny53

Vyemm Raider
then i see Capri with her friend on broadway, so i pick them up, told capri i just was with Deena, but she wanted to fool around anyway, so i took her and her girlfriend to the waterfront for a blowjob...

Johnny53

Vyemm Raider
deena told me she went and saw 50 shades....and wants to act out some of the scenes, well tonight i am taking my wife to see it, so i can familarize myself with it, for the next time i see deena

Brikker

Trump's Staff
deena told me she went and saw 50 shades....and wants to act out some of the scenes, well tonight i am taking my wife to see it, so i can familarize myself with it, for the next time i see deena
she wants to act out some of the scenes...for money.

Johnny53

Vyemm Raider
she wants to act out some of the scenes...for money.
deena never mentions money, but she knows i will help her out, since shes not using, the last time i asked her what she was doing with the money and she told me the laundry list of things she was getting for her daughter, so i was more generous with her, than usual....and she was surprised and grateful, money never comes up and i pay her afterwards, so it never seems like hooking

TrollfaceDeux

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Bronze Donator>
deena never mentions money, but she knows i will help her out,since shes not using, the last time i asked her what she was doing with the money and she told me the laundry list of things she was getting forher daughter, so i was moregenerous with her, than usual....and she was surprised and grateful, money never comes up andi pay herafterwards, so itnever seems like hooking

jesus christ....I can't...

Status
Not open for further replies.