My new Dating Pool

Status
Not open for further replies.

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
I mean, I appreciate your sense of humor about the whole thing, but are still broke? Did you have money for Deena or are you now officially cheating on your wife?

Johnny53

Vyemm Raider
I mean, I appreciate your sense of humor about the whole thing, but are still broke? Did you have money for Deena or are you now officially cheating on your wife?
actually picked up $35 extra dollars the other day, still not cheating

Haast

Lord Nagafen Raider
i am hiring a professional to do a job, like a landscaper or plumber
This is where your logic takes a turn. You keep doing couples stuff with your hoors and you do way more than get BJs from them, which is the supposed service need they are fulfilling. If they blew you, took money and left with minimal conversation, then your analogy makes more sense. I don't take my plumber all over town in search of meth. Though maybe that would get me a better rate.

so....last night we started erecting steel at a mall close to camden, since it was inside work it had to be done from 11 pm to 7 am, and i always like to show up on the first day, make sure everything is going according to plan, so i contacted deena and capri to let them know i would be out and available, well deena was the first to respond, so around 10 last night i pick her up at her moms and drive her home to her boyfriends, on the way we stopped and OMG....first she sat in my lap and we hugged it out, talked, kissed, then to the backseatwhere she stripped layed down spread her legs and i went to town, even threw in a hum job, she loved, went wild, blew me and rode me
went for a walk along the river, then i dropped her off at home
went to the mall, reviewed everything with my erector, while i am there capri finally responds, i told her too late i was just with deena,
well she asked me to come by anyway, so i stop at her house on the way home and we hang out for 45 minutes, mostly her sitting in my lap and talking
home by 200 am
you talking about the cherry hill mall?

Johnny53

Vyemm Raider
This is where your logic takes a turn. You keep doing couples stuff with your hoors and you do way more than get BJs from them, which is the supposed service need they are fulfilling. If they blew you, took money and left with minimal conversation, then your analogy makes more sense. I don't take my plumber all over town in search of meth. Though maybe that would get me a better rate.
rrr_img_97933.jpg

k^M

Blackwing Lair Raider
i know what i am doing is morally wrong and 5 minutes after i am done i feel bad, but that feeling passes
How the duration it took to pass gradually decreased or increased over time? I can only assume decreased.

How bad was it after the first time comparative to now?

a_skeleton_02

<Banned>
Hi Johnny,

Big fan of your work. I recently started hiring a girl on a bi-weekly basis how can I tell if she is a Junkie that will have her friends kick down my door while I'm at work and steal my shit or the kind of Junkie that is just grateful for my patronage.

popsicledeath

Potato del Grande
Hi Johnny,

Big fan of your work. I recently started hiring a girl on a bi-weekly basis how can I tell if she is a Junkie that will have her friends kick down my door while I'm at work and steal my shit or the kind of Junkie that is just grateful for my patronage.
You'll have to hit her if you're really concerned enough to find out and not willing to just leave it a mystery.

Fact.

Status
Not open for further replies.