My new Dating Pool

Status
Not open for further replies.

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
i use condoms with capri and amanda , and after deenas pregnancy she said we had to use condoms for now on, and i had the condom ready but she jumped right on bareback and i shot four times in her
Oh, uh, that makes sense then....

Johnny53

Vyemm Raider
now that i got that out of my system, i will probably lay low until capri gets out of rehab, my time with capri is much more fulfilling from an emotional point of view, i did enjoy amandas reaction to seeing me again, and her comments about how good that dick is, certainly was an ego boost, but damn her pussy stunk,
capri told me yesterday that she misses me fucking her and that she has gotten use to seeing and fucking me everyday

Rais

Trakanon Raider
ya it's a bitch to cover up the meth spots on the face. I bet she goes through 10s of dollars a month trying to cover them up.

Vinyard_sl

shitlord
Can't see your private video, J49!
frown.png

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
i know i feel guilty, capri asked if i went to broadway, i told her i did, she got real upset, then asked if i picked anyone up, so in order not to further upset her i lied and said no, but i did tell her Deena hit me up
Lying to your hookers is where you should draw the line Johnny. I mean we are not animals here.

Pemulis

Not Woke
<Bronze Donator>
J52: why did you change the order of your hoors in your sig? What's the signifigance?

Skanda

I'm Amod too!
Have her make another video using one of her other personalities. We need to compare which one is better.

Status
Not open for further replies.