My new Dating Pool

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gamma Rays

Large sized member
referring to this:

As for the towed the vehicles, those who were arrested and drove to Broadway to allegedly solicit a prostitute were penalized by a state law crafted by then-New Jersey senator and current U.S. Rep. Donald Norcross and Assemblymen Gilbert "Whip" Wilson and Angel Fuentes.

"The law allows police to impound vehicles used in the purchase of drugs or to solicit or engage in prostitution," according to police.
Just to ask, is the vehicle you use, a company car?? If so, that would be a whole other mass of problems.

Johnny53

Vyemm Raider
so yesterday i was telling capri about the sting operation and that there was someone on the list from blackwood, well i never put 2 and 2 together, but James Scully is jimmy who is capris sisters boyfriend, well needless to say all hell broke loose, and jimmys sister is best friends with capri, she always talked about them, but i never put it together and while i was with capri today she told me all about....dumbass getting caught in a sting,

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
To be clear, the hell broke loose because capri's sister isn't a whore and neither is jimmy's sister?

Johnny53

Vyemm Raider
jimmy = drug addict/John/former capris sister boyfriend (until yesterday)
capri = drug addict/part time sex worker
capri sister = former heroin addict/former jimmys girlfriend
jimmy sisters = former pill popper/ friend of capri and capris sister

Johnny53

Vyemm Raider
had a great day with capri, picked her up at her moms, went to the city, then over to philly to look at more work, then back to jersey and the club, where she fucked the cum out of me, like a pro, stopped for lunch, then dropped her off at the hair salon to get her eyebrows done,
tomorrow, i have to go look at replacing railings at a school, will pick up capri and take her with me
thursday, she will go with me to my job meeting up north, but since we will be erecting steel that day, i will drop her of at one of the shopping plazas in the area
last week i got the first of 5 weekly installments of $1000 that is owed to me, so thursday i will pick up the second payment

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Steel erections are not just J49's leisure activity, they are also his occupation.

Sledge

Trakanon Raider
Sadly the story has shifted to just some Rerolled forum member talking about his girlfriend and going out on short dates.

Aaron

Goonsquad Officer
<Bronze Donator>
Taking your whore with you to work at a school? I'd love to be a fly on the wall there.

Johnny: Hi, I'm Johnny. I'm here to replace your railings.
Grounds keeper: Hi, the railings are over here. Is this your assistant?
J: No, this is a Camden streetwalker I picked up. Mind if she shoot up in the bathroom while I work? Then maybe I can plough her in the closet during my lunch break? I'll nut five times!
GK: ... Only if I can watch...

Johnny53

Vyemm Raider
rrr_img_111472.jpg
rrr_img_111473.jpg
rrr_img_111474.jpg
rrr_img_111475.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.