My new Dating Pool

Status
Not open for further replies.

McShrimp

Molten Core Raider
You seem to have a thing for women with long faces
Girl walks into a bar.
Bartender says, "Why the long face?"
Girl says, "I need to suck your dick for $3 or I'll get sick. But just today, because tomorrow I'm going to rehab to get clean."

Then she delivers the pizza.

I think I need to get Gnomendolf to help me with my jokes...

Johnny53

Vyemm Raider
just got back from another great day with capri
picked her up at 9 this morning, took her to get her stuff gave her $100 so she has enough for the weekend, then we headed to my job meeting, got roadhead
after the meeting, i met up with craig who gave me the second thousand he owes me
then me and capri went to walmart, i bought her a phone and a bratz doll
lunch
then off to the club where she was amazing , for the second time this week, she licked my butthole... after all that took her to her grandmoms
rrr_img_112403.jpg

ohkcrlho

Silver Baronet of the Realm
just got back from another great day with capri
picked her up at 9 this morning, took her to get her stuff gave her $100 so she has enough for the weekend, then we headed to my job meeting, got roadhead
after the meeting, i met up with craig who gave me the second thousand he owes me
then me and capri went to walmart, i bought her a phone and a bratz doll
lunch
then off to the club where she was amazing , for the second time this week,she lickedmybutthole... after all that took her to her grandmoms
rrr_img_112403.jpg
WHAT?!?
I thought it was the other way around

Skanda

I'm Amod too!
What ever you guys do don't call these girls his girlfriend. He seems to get mighty rustled at that insinuation.... despite crying in this thread for weeks while his girlfriend was in rehab last time.

TheWoodenHorse

Bronze Knight of the Realm
What ever you guys do don't call these girls his girlfriend. He seems to get mighty rustled at that insinuation.... despite crying in this thread for weeks while his girlfriend was in rehab last time.
she licked my butthole... after all that took her to hergrandmoms

That shit had me rollin'

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
I realize this sort of shenanigan probably happens far more than I'm aware of, but it seems weird to me that these kickbacks are a consistent thing. It isn't like people pay cash for their fucking steel, it typically goes through the respective AP/AR departments in both companies, and a check or wire transfer or something traceable is used to pay. I just don't see how that extra slush money disappears unless other people are in on the scam too.

If Johnny quotes some guy $10,000, but secretly works a deal where the guy only pays $8,000 and they agree to split the difference, there's still a fucking invoice for $10,000 somewhere, right? Even if Johnny makes it official at $8,000 so his company has no idea, and the other guy tells his company it is $10,000, how does the other guy just slip him some cash under the table? His money has to come from somewhere too, and if he has any kind of accounting department they'd have to be aware of cash going out since the books won't match.

I can't come up with a scenario that doesn't involve multiple people being involved, or each of them being the only person in the company, or dolla dolla bills yo.

Yes, I'm so inured to the crazy whore stories that this kickback thing is more interesting to me.

Picasso3

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Probably fucking the owner on change orders...tell them it costs x and we'll split over what it actually costs

Johnny53

Vyemm Raider
craig is the the owner of his company, he bid the job at 156k, but i won the bid with an erection number of 170k, i still gave him the job at 170k, in turn he is giving me back 35% of the 14k difference

on a different case, another erector bid certain work of a larger job at $4000, when that work was eliminated from the scope the customer asked for a credit, which i offered $1,850 back, once they accepted it, the erector offered to split the difference with me, i didn't ask....it was offered

keep in mind that i awarded this erector millions of dollars worth of work over the years, and the same with Craig

and the company i am working out now, the owners actually kick me back cash, when i bring in cash deals for them, so far to the tune of $500, because they know thru conversation that my wife only gives me X per week for spending

Johnny53

Vyemm Raider
oh, i do lick her butthole regularly, but she surprised me tuesday , by going from blowjob, to ball licking, and she keep going further down, then repeated the performance today with more intensity

k^M

Blackwing Lair Raider
You gave her $100 to buy dope for the weekend, and aren't concerned she'll overdose? What religion does your faith belong to?

Status
Not open for further replies.