My new Dating Pool

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dexz

Golden Squire
Thread is hidden fairly well in Screenshots with the registered only and 5posts restriction.
Hardcore security with your lively hood and marriage on the line.

I'm not here to judge J49 but a few things will never change. If you're going to cheat or otherwise do things that would land you in deep shit. Never put it in writing, take pictures or videos, shit seems to always get found.

BrotherWu

MAGA
<Silver Donator>
J49,

I have a couple of questions for you.

I've noticed that either you and/or your whore seem to prefer seated reverse cow girl. Is there a practical regular whoring reason for this? Something related to steering wheel grip?

Have you ever been busted? I can't imagine having this much car sex in the city without getting caught. Either by a passerby or by an observant cop. They have to know the local whores.

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
IMO my favorite part is how he thinks these whores actually give a rats ass about him. I'm sure they feel something for him but only in the sense where I love having a job because it gives me money. But if I didn't need money I wouldn't have said job.

Miguex

The lad himself
<Gold Donor>
IMO my favorite part is how he thinks these whores actually give a rats ass about him. I'm sure they feel something for him but only in the sense where I love having a job because it gives me money. But if I didn't need money I wouldn't have said job.
This. To me the level of disconnect on what the "relationship" is all about is what keeps me tuned in. In half his posts there's even a mention of them going to get the girls their fix, but it just seems to be glossed over.

Caal

Lord Nagafen Raider
That's a very 'man' way of thinking about it, actually. There are exceptions, but I think the typical female response to any kind of help/nurturing would be some amount of 'attraction' or whatever the fuck you want to call it. Obviously I don't know the guy, but for all we know J is a pretty regular and nice dude in his social interactions. If you're a bottom dollar trick who happens to run across a dude who doesn't treat you like it, chances are you're gonna get attached.

Seananigans

Honorary Shit-PhD
<Gold Donor>
Yeah, totally, it's not at all common for women to use men for something/anything with zero attraction involved. Let's inform all the zillions of friendzoned losers around the world that they really do have a chance!

zippitydoda

Bronze Knight of the Realm
co?de?pen?den?cy noun \-d?n(t)-se\
: a psychological condition in which someone is in an unhappy and unhealthy relationship that involves living with and providing care for another person (such as a drug addict or an alcoholic)

Caal

Lord Nagafen Raider
Yeah, totally, it's not at all common for women to use men for something/anything with zero attraction involved. Let's inform all the zillions of friendzoned losers around the world that they really do have a chance!
Yeah, we're not talking about well adjusted people here. This dude is fucking girls for 20 fucking dollars man.

tzemph

Golden Knight of the Realm
This dude is just sharing with us what goes on every day in every big city around the world. Quit being so fkn judgmental. It's their life and don't seem to give a shit. So what's the big deal?

Johnny53

Vyemm Raider
rrr_img_81031.jpg
rrr_img_81032.jpg
$ 40 -50 for fucking............$20-30 for head..........

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
This dude is just sharing with us what goes on every day in every big city around the world. Quit being so fkn judgmental. It's their life and don't seem to give a shit. So what's the big deal?
Hes one fuck away from giving his wife aids or herpes or hepc?

pii199

Lord Nagafen Raider
Hes one fuck away from giving his wife aids or herpes or hepc?
The immaculate transmission! Probably safer with his regular few girls than random hookers.

How did you initiate contact with these girls, Facebook? "Hi, saw you got picked up on possession charges. Want to hang out somtime?"
Do they know you found them through their mugshots?

Johnny53

Vyemm Raider
The immaculate transmission! Probably safer with his regular few girls than random hookers.

How did you initiate contact with these girls, Facebook? "Hi, saw you got picked up on possession charges. Want to hang out somtime?"
Do they know you found them through their mugshots?
on the street...............the mugshot thing was tongue and cheek

Johnny53

Vyemm Raider
yesterday....lunch time date with deena.....lot of fun, shot a video, today wasn't planning anything, saw deena...picked her to give her a ride home, ended up getting road head, got caught in the act by a frito-lay truck driver, that was funny, have plans with her for thursday, going to take her to a sex club....no capri this week, she didn't keep in touch over the weekend, so i told her i need the week off

darkmiasma

Trakanon Raider
She's not one of Johnny's - she's from Bangbus - Coco Blue. She'd look a lot rougher if she was one of J49's skanks.

tzemph

Golden Knight of the Realm
I'm pretty sure you get addicted to whores like these just like dope. Once you develop a taste for it, it's hard to go back.

Johnny53

Vyemm Raider
I'm pretty sure you get addicted to whores like these just like dope. Once you develop a taste for it, it's hard to go back.
right.....monday and tuesday saw deena, masterbated last night and this morning, still was anxious to see her or capri for lunch today, but i practiced self control and will have to wait until tomorrow

Status
Not open for further replies.