My new Dating Pool

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aaron

Goonsquad Officer
<Bronze Donator>
And the only winners in this thread are the Afghan drug lords...

Kenadul

Golden Knight of the Realm
Where do we even go from here? You're putting on sex shows at the adult store for weird Asian men, raw dog/creampie'ing hookers, etc. I can't wait to see what's next.

Burnem Wizfyre

Log Wizard
Where do we even go from here? You're putting on sex shows at the adult store for weird Asian men, raw dog/creampie'ing hookers, etc. I can't wait to see what's next.
I'm waiting for the live stream of the in-laws raping him with a peanut butter jar for the shit he is doing to his wife.

Rais

Trakanon Raider
tumblr_lp47z1BDXD1qdqhxjo1_500.gif

Aaron

Goonsquad Officer
<Bronze Donator>
Spending $85k on hookers? Shit! Well, it could have been worse. He could have spent it crowd funding Pantheon.

Johnny53

Vyemm Raider
Does this shit really need to escalate?
i am getting exhausted from dealing with these unreliable hookers, by the end of the month they run out of minutes on their phones, or they lose them hopping in and out of cars.....its emotionally exhausting...4 days no dates...today, who knows, Deena just contacted me to meet at 5 ...i don't know if i even want too at this point, plus work sucks i am suppose to erect an ACME next week and the fabrication shop decide to all go deer hunting for 3 days

Status
Not open for further replies.