My Spider Bro

Origin

Molten Core Raider
Only read the OP, so fuck y'all.

But at my cottage, i usually allow a few spider bros to keep webs in corners of my bedroom in order to catch mosquitoes etc.

Spider-bro love 4 lyfe!

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I don't mind spiders until they grow over 2 inches and make 20+ ft anchor lines for their giant webs next to my shed. Looks great, orb weaver. Now here's a can of raid to the face.

Also have a spider bro. Have had him for I think a few months now? Has a web outside the backdoor near an awning.

I remind my wife every now and then to LEAVE HIM THE FUCK ALONE

zippitydoda

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Friend in PA sent this one:

rrr_img_79051.jpg

Scarhand

Trakanon Raider
rrr_img_79053.jpg
Here's my Spider bro. Lived by the light on my back porch. I'd watch it feast on all the moths that were drawn to the light when I'd let my dog out in the evening.

OneofOne

Silver Baronet of the Realm
My spiderbros are letting me down - as fall is coming we removed the mosquito net over the kid's bed, only to have her stung up like 10 times within two days.

Spiderbros taking a vacation it seems.
We have a shit ton of spiders on our property, including inside the house. Nonetheless I had to buy a bug zapper for INSIDE the house because my son was waking up every morning with 2-4 new mosquito bites. Spiderbros be lazy. Or just pissed that I occasionally reclaim my home from most of them...

Bonch

Golden Knight of the Realm
Met this guy in Puerto Rico:
Kd4JHGY.jpg

I wasn't getting any closer. I recognize a jumper when I see one.

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
Thanks for pointing to where it is, I wouldn't have seent eh fucking black spider on the white wall.

• 1Triggered
Reactions: 1 user

iannis

Musty Nester
I think my spiderbros died. I haven't seen them in weeks.

Of course, most of these spider bros aren't any bigger than my small fingernail. But I spotted one the other day that was about as big as my thumbnail.

Spiderbros might have had a cagematch.

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
My spider bro (big one, named Webster by my kids) has a spider bro. Or we think they're bros, they might have been fighting.
rrr_img_113624.jpg

Any idea what spider that is?

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Took this at work the other day. Local Texas wildlife. My site had a spider bro.
rOv00ef.jpg

Also my spiderbro's say hi.
HRTGrwX.jpg