Mythbusters

Kedwyn

Silver Squire
Yeah the last episode was pretty bad ass. I enjoyed the one before it but the u2 parts from the last one were awesome.

Gamma Rays

Large sized member
I find it a surprise that I'm saying it, but I've been liking the new format. I just thought that with cutting the cast dramatically it'd suffer, but they have done well in re-inventing the show. And I know from having seen some of the very earliest shows on repeat, back when it was only Jamie and Adam, those early shows feel very dull.

I always liked the Kari, Grant and Tori segments, and thought that taking them away would weaken the show. I mean, it's a full hour show, difficult to fill with just the 2 guys. Plus I've had a thing for Kari Byron for years.

But I'm liking the show in its new style.

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
They show more of the design and building stages rather than just the tests and results.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
It's more like the original show with just Adam and Jaime and focus on the builds, except the two of them are much better hosts now. And the production values are higher of course.

It's not bad. They leaned WAY too heavily on the theme shows first half though with Simpsons etc episodes.

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
We just need a new venue to look at Kari Byron's boobs. I haven't seen her new educational show for kids but I can't imagine beating off to that.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Oh might have to watch mythbusters again, i stopped watching like s3 when they really had like no more myths to bust and they had a lot of forced soul-less interaction between Grant and Tori, I would include Kari in there, but anything w/ Kari is pretty much gold, so that's how they balanced out that horrible trio, and then inevitably they just said "fuck it, blow it up" and woooo! big fireworks, yeah!

Fury

Silver Knight of the Realm
....so that's how they balanced out that horrible trio, and then inevitably they just said "fuck it, blow it up" and woooo! big fireworks, yeah!
You say that like it's a bad thing.

And the U2 stuff from this episode was just incredible!

Kedwyn

Silver Squire
I thought the U2 portion was outstanding. The show is long past busting actual myths. Its more an excuse to test cool shit at this point and showing some of the highlights of their U2 Prep and going into some little details on how what prep work is involved and how it goes about its business was pretty cool. Its does't have to be journal quality material to be some what interesting.

k^M

Blackwing Lair Raider
While some of the things were a bit silly to have them blow up, I don't think anyone can argue putting that many explosives in a concrete truck was not pretty cool to see.

I hope they find some more drinking myths to bust, seeing the drunk slapping, beer goggles, hangover cures or in general the guys being plowed by lunch were great.

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
glad to see Grant landed on his feet. by working at McDonald's.
tongue.png
I'm pretty sure that the moment you have to create an advertising campaign to convince people you sell actual food, you've lost the PR war.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Friend told me Kari is on a new show called Thrill Factor, with the other fired white guy on Travel Channel. They ride and examine roller coasters.

Jait

Molten Core Raider
The show has always been on and off good, more the latter. But honestly I got fucking tired of those wild eyed kids on meth routine every week.

Friend told me Kari is on a new show called Thrill Factor, with the other fired white guy on Travel Channel. They ride and examine roller coasters.
That sounds like it's more her speed, right up her alley.

rrr_img_113129.jpg