Naked and Afraid

Vandyn

Blackwing Lair Raider
It's funny how the girl came groveling back when probably the thought hit her that she was going to be freezing her ass off outside the shelter. Dude even told her not to drink the water and she does it anyway like an idiot. I agree that there is only so much you can do with the show, even if you switched it up and say made it two of the same sex, you're still watching the same thing for the most part. When you think about it, condensing the 21 days into an hour really hurts the show in the long run since there is so much stuff that gets missed.

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
Two chicks might be funny. There's only been a couple good women on the show survival wise. I'm sure the pool of women that 1) are into primitive survival and 2) are willing to strip naked on national television is super thin.

I was pretty far down the line towards hating the girl this week but she came around and wound up being half decent. I like the episodes where the people wind up liking and appreciating one another by the end. The dude this week has the right mentality for this kind of thing. Some people just aren't bothered by misery that much and this guy seemed like he could have stayed another 10 days if he needed to just because we never heard him complain once about the conditions.

That shelter was definitely awesome. Maybe pine forests are better for building shelters than bamboo jungles although I have always assumed the opposite. That hatchet also seemed like one of the better tools that people have brought.

Does dysentery really come on that fast? They made it look like she drank the water and then was puking and shitting 20 minutes later, but then later in the show they revealed that they were just drinking out of the creek or at least she said she just took a drink and then saw the dead bird floating in the pool.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
was his self made hatchet broken midway through? not broken but i believe the wood handles fell off after a while. this is probably b/c they were using that hatchet so much the rivets or was it screws? just fell off.

Kuriin

Just a Nurse
Her dysentery probably came on hours later. I was laughing when she was back in the shelter, though. Bitch realized she was gonna freeze. :p

Woefully Inept

Ssraeszha Raider
That was definitely the most legit shelter built so far. That thing was a damn house.

This guy and the one chic (I don't recall her name) that finished solo would make a kick ass episode.

They showed these two pigging out on some amazing looking food. Can you imagine what their first real shit was like after their first big meal? Damn, BOMBS AWAY! I'm sure. lol

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
I still dislike this chick even though she made the amazing discovery that she was being a cunt (that's a rare thing as we all know) and actually apologized for it, but she wasn't completely terrible. Still, Ninjabro was pretty damn cool and laid back, and for losing 36 fucking pounds he sure seemed like he could have gone on longer. I don't know that he was the best hunter/gatherer, but as far as pure stamina and endurance he has to be one of, if not the best. I don't remember anyone losing more weight than that, but I could be wrong. Even if they had stockpiles of bananas in the background like that other episode, that's a lot of fucking weight to lose and not be physically broken by the end. Except for his constant talk about ninja stuff, he is one of my favorites...even though when I think back he didn't do a lot, other than the awesome shelter, besides put up with her shit (literal and metaphorical) without murdering her.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
yeah i was conflicted with that chick, she started out of the gates a little brat who fancies herself a neo-feminist then she gets sick and bitches dude out and even tried to take credit for that mini mansion he built. if that wasnt enough, she threatens him with taking the fire starter away. dude just looks at her and says, uh, i know how to make a bow fire starter.

chick walks off. then its night time and chick is all smiles hugged up in his hut and now she is agreeable to whatever. and from that day til the end she works him with out much complaint. that bitch was either bi polar or something happened to change her mind. kinda poor editing if they left that part out unless it was him slipping her the old salami.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
bitch said she'd drink the water again if she could, cuz she'd die from one day w/o water. wife and i (who watches this with wife here?) are pretty annoyed at these feminazi's that wanna prove they're all woman.

i mean the men only had that one stupid emo redneck who cried when the girl found food right? other than that, no chauvanists.

i mean if they want to have good tv, they should put emo redneck chauvanist with any feminazi.

Vandyn

Blackwing Lair Raider
bitch said she'd drink the water again if she could, cuz she'd die from one day w/o water. wife and i (who watches this with wife here?) are pretty annoyed at these feminazi's that wanna prove they're all woman.

i mean the men only had that one stupid emo redneck who cried when the girl found food right? other than that, no chauvanists.

i mean if they want to have good tv, they should put emo redneck chauvanist with any feminazi.
Apparently she had did an interview since the episode and said the the reason she was desperate for water early on was that she came into it suffering a nasty stomach bug/food poisoning from eating some of the shit there (which is not surprising in India).

There's been more than a couple of men on this show who have gotten bent out of shape when it turns out the woman is doing more than he is, especially when it comes to food. The best couple so far (at least this season) was the hippie chick and redneck hunter.

Blazin

Creative Title
<Nazi Janitors>
By what means do you guys watch this show? Xfinity never has the episodes available on demand and they aren't on Discovery's website either.

khorum

Murder Apologist
I watch it over the verizon fios app, which is pretty much how I watch anything not on hbo/amc now really... I don't even bother with dvr'ing stuff.

khorum

Murder Apologist
Finally read that interview where Miley Cyrus chick claimed she got poisoned before the show by some of the local cuisine somehow.... She should've lost 10 psr for doing that right there. You don't need to be a bear-wrasslin Yukon lumberjack to know to NOT eat tandoori fried lizard from some Bronze Age village in the Indian hinterlands.

Makes sense she did it too. She was a commune-raised world-trotting hipster space cadet and she prolly felt it was her karmic duty to honor the local deities by gobbling up whatever deep fried fecal matter the locals saw fit to feed every dumbass gringo who happened by.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
if she got poisoned right b4, wouldn't they just send in a replacement asap? instead of just seeing her fail right off the bat and letting the show blame it on water?

i think it was the eps where EJ came in again, before the challenge even started the unnamed guy said fuck this amazon and quit, then they got a replacement guy, and then that couple quit, enter EJ and laura.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
i thought tim was a mormon thats why he didn't want to cuddle? or am i just imagining that there are a disproportionate amount of non cuddlers who happen to be mormon, anyway i thought mormons couldn't be served D papers?