Naked and Afraid

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
oh yeah, i thought she used a rock, which ya know would have worked a bit better. but that would have required to leave her little mat and find one.

fred sanford

<Gold Donor>
It's funnier to watch the well qualified, confident people fail than these two scrape by. I mean seriously, the qualifications listed at the beginning included "good ol boy" and "country girl".

Also, it was probably just editing but when they both went for a walk, they both had the machete. It wouldn't surprise me if the producer gave them more than one though.

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
I'm not saying that everything on these shows is kosher, but I am a little surprised by the level of conspiracy theory here. The camera crew brought her everything? More likely she just went back and forth to the water each day and then starved the rest of the time. Or ate some bananas that we never saw, who knows? And the machete thing, it would be a lot easier to believe that they just spliced together two separate times (as you mentioned) to make it a little more interesting, as opposed to actually giving them two machetes.

Yeah, this show is pretty boring a lot of the time, and they leave out shit like a team having plentiful access to bananas every day to increase the drama, but I really don't believe that they are actively feeding them or giving them extra stuff. If they were going to give this chick something extra, fire should have been top of the list. She just didn't do shit for 15 days so there was nothing really for them to show.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
I'm not saying that everything on these shows is kosher, but I am a little surprised by the level of conspiracy theory here. The camera crew brought her everything? More likely she just went back and forth to the water each day and then starved the rest of the time. Or ate some bananas that we never saw, who knows? And the machete thing, it would be a lot easier to believe that they just spliced together two separate times (as you mentioned) to make it a little more interesting, as opposed to actually giving them two machetes.

Yeah, this show is pretty boring a lot of the time, and they leave out shit like a team having plentiful access to bananas every day to increase the drama, but I really don't believe that they are actively feeding them or giving them extra stuff. If they were going to give this chick something extra, fire should have been top of the list. She just didn't do shit for 15 days so there was nothing really for them to show.
didnt they bring Paul Giamotti a pineapple? its really not too much of a conspiracy theory based on what is being shown to us. the tv show shows the most interesting bits through editing. this episode most interesting bits consisted of the chick opening an almond/walnut and sitting on her ass, if anything feminists should fucking hate this show, the dude as useless as he was, managed to gather fruits,create a source of fresh water and built her some clothes and a little mat for her ass to sit on. so when he was gone, the chick kept whining about being left alone and her using everything that he provided for her and did almost nothing for self. when it was time for extraction that chick went from sitting in her little spot, jump cut to water, then her waving for the extraction boat. solid editing right there.

Vandyn

Blackwing Lair Raider
I thought he found the pineapple (and the bananas)? She was also in a more ideal situation to outlast. She had food (bananas/pineapples), didn't seem that weather played much of a factor and it was relatively warm (think it was about mid 70's at night plus she had the duct tape blanket). It just made for a boring show and to be honest it usually is anytime one taps out, since there is no interaction/drama. Nobody wants to watch someone sleep and sit in their shelter all day.

I was hoping the guy would stay since it seemed there was starting to get some friction buildup (since the chick wanted her 'space') plus see what kind of trouble his sleepwalking antics would of got him into.

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
He definitely found the bananas and the pineapples (two of them), and that's what he ate when he was feeling sick. They were waiting for them and the bananas to ripen. I realize this show isn't that riveting or attention-grabbing, but at least watch it if you're going to make claims about them cheating.

I agree the editing for the last 15 days was terrible, but that's probably all they had of interest. I don't doubt for a second that she did nothing but get water and lay on the duct tape rug, with probably a lot of pissing and moaning thrown in. At least they spared us all that.

Kuriin

Just a Nurse
About to call it quits with this show. This is supposed to be about survivalists and none of these people are. Best episode is still Louisiana Bayou one because they were both survivalists.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
He definitely found the bananas and the pineapples (two of them), and that's what he ate when he was feeling sick. They were waiting for them and the bananas to ripen. I realize this show isn't that riveting or attention-grabbing, but at least watch it if you're going to make claims about them cheating.

I agree the editing for the last 15 days was terrible, but that's probably all they had of interest. I don't doubt for a second that she did nothing but get water and lay on the duct tape rug, with probably a lot of pissing and moaning thrown in. At least they spared us all that.
they spent way too much time on this guy retching up. i dont want to hear that shit, just narrate that he is sick and mute the volume. the editing is what really killed that episode. after the dude left. the chick was shown just sitting there cracking some nuts whining about being left alone, for 2 weeks. pissing and moaning about her "bubble" wasnt that bad as long they showed her doing stuff while she pissed and moan. if i wanted to watch someone complain all the time while sitting there accomplishing nothing i would just put a mirror in front of my computer
smile.png

ShakyJake

<Donor>
The show's about butts and blurred out boobies. Go watch Les Stroud or Ed Stafford if you want to see actual survival.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>

yea didn't anyone watch this stupid episode? smoking out of shape redneck couldn't even carry the fruit back.

Sidian

Lord Nagafen Raider
Alright bros. Who lives around Michigan that wants to do a survival? Maybe not the whole 21 days cuz I have a job, but maybe a thursday - sunday thing. Let me know, I'll get on amazon and buy myself a ~$80 camera, we can go survive, make a fire, build a shelter.

I keep telling my brother me and him are going to do it, I'll bring a fire starter and he'll bring a fishing pole. Living in michigan = easy worm finding which = easy fish for food! Let's go, hit me up!

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
anyone can do 3 days, boy scout merit badge for wilderness survival is 3 days in your own leanto shelter.

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
Are we going to be naked? I tried to do a 2-day "survival" camping trip when I was in high school. We took food but the plan was to not eat it and live off the land. We had guns and all sorts of gear and basically managed to kill nothing edible and ate all the food that we brought with us.

Oldbased

> Than U
Damn, I guess that 20 minute database error this morning at 3am didn't register my post. Can we get a motherfucking database in this joint?

Anyways this season started off like crap and just got worse as it went on. Disco knew it had trash on it's hand so it loaded anything half decent at the start to try to maintain viewership.
The problem doing that is it started sort of Meh and went downhill from that. They would have been better to just pull most of these episodes and run reruns or better yet, after about day 4 of some of these, have the film crew throw the couples into a lake someplace and hop in and take over.
All of these crews have men and women in them and it would have probably salvaged some of this shit.

I should add I always wanted Discos Colony but in true survival format. After seeing the thread of that Utopia series, I'm guessing that isn't going to work either.
About the only thing I think at this point that would make this interesting would be a couple naked with a american tattoo on them in the smack middle of Syria with 2 Gopros.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
blondie is a butterface, but i like that heiny.

edit-
hope this isnt another case of somebody getting sick by eating the local fecal matter served up at the eatery from a shitstain village
re-edit-
this guy is pissing me off. "oh im so hungry, i would do anything right now for an energy bar"
coyote strolls by.
"get out of here you (walking feast)"
grr

re-re-edit
another fucking scrub

Vandyn

Blackwing Lair Raider
I missed the first 10 minutes of this and by that time the girl was already gone. So what happened? Was that tapout was even earlier than the guy from last week? The rest of the show was pretty boring. Like I said last week, this show is built off of the dynamic between the couple and once one leaves, nobody cares whether the other makes it or not (it was pretty obvious this guy wasn't going to make the full 21 days).

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
I think the problem is that there are really very few people who are both skilled enough to approach this challenge with any amount of competence AND willing to go on TV naked and they have used them all up. These people on the last couple episodes had no business being out there. I really wanted to shoot that pussy when he quit for no reason. Hopefully they saved a good one for the season finale at least.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
we all know the PSR is shit, but to be fair, this guy had a PSR of 5.9, and the bitch i'm pretty sure had the lowest PSR, ever of 4.7. and they drop both of them in africa? fuck i think the only other africa episode was the one with EJ and some crazy bitch, EJ was torn up with thorns and barely ate anything.

i mean last episode the fat smoking redneck found a bussel of banannas and 2 fucking pineapples, wtf are you gonna eat in africa? the plan for africa is to find a water source, try not to die from the billions of diseases that originate from africa water, eat a bug or two and wait it out.