Nathan For You

spronk

FPS noob
Summit Ice jacket: Nathan for You coat generates $45,000 in sales for Holocaust education | EW.com
http://www.summiticeapparel.com/gallery

why haven't YOU bought a summit ice jacket? are you an anti-semite?

joz123

Potato del Grande
Amazing episode. Guy that has threesomes with his brother, creepy as hell photo guy putting boys face on girls body, shop owner that couldn't go 5 seconds without looking at his phone, parent saying his kid was fat and wasn't good at sports.

Xevy

Log Wizard
Top three episodes of all time for me. Unbelievable. The fucking Santa guy telling that kid his family died in space. And "an Alien tried to pull him into the sun." Jesus Christ I screamed.

Vaclav

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Top three episodes of all time for me. Unbelievable. The fucking Santa guy telling that kid his family died in space. And "an Alien tried to pull him into the sun." Jesus Christ I screamed.
Wait, why is that funny, that's terrible - that man was an astronaut and he lost his family in space! I never want to be one now.

spronk

FPS noob
the two bros happily talking about tag teaming is right up there with season 1's shop owner talking about drinking his grandson's pee

some dark shit though, like the poor drunk bro's face when he is handing over his credit card for $280. or the kid who is now going to be deathly afraid of space, for the rest of his life

#astronautlivesmatter

Xevy

Log Wizard
I want a full video clip of the Astronaut talk with the kid so fucking badly. I'm sure internet wizards will have it somewhere in a day or two.

joz123

Potato del Grande
Really strange but really good episode. The audience section was amazing and the hot chick that kept saying she loved Nathan was great.

joz123

Potato del Grande
This and South Park are tearing it up this year. Keeps getting better and better. Awkward and amazing episode. Some of the best lines ever.

joz123

Potato del Grande
Really wish they showed replays on comedy central. They only show the same episode at like 4 in the morning the next day.

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
The login thing is broken for Xfinity. Just select that and allow it to access your twitter. Problem solved. Free Nathan For You.