NBA 2012-13 Season Thread - Crown The Heat!

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
This Tony Snell guy that Bulls drafted sounds like he really sucks.

Djay

Trakanon Raider
The fans played that perfectly...I don't know how collectively they got that done, but that's exactly how I would have scripted it.
Nice moment there.

STFU_sl

shitlord
Are the 2014 Brooklyn Nets legit contenders?

PG - Deron Williams
SG - Joe Johnson
SF - Paul Pierce
PF - Kevin Garnett
C - Brrok Lopez

Bench: Jason Terry, MarShon Brooks, CJ Watson

Lasch

Trakanon Raider
The decision to trade him isn't at issue. What they traded him for is the problem. They basically got nothing for one of the 3 best 2 guards in the league. They could have held him(Westbrook wouldn't have gotten hurt because no Rockets in the playoffs)and then traded him for the number 1 or 2 pick + more assets. They completely fucked it up.
Stop being stupid. If they hadn't traded him the world would have blown up a couple months ago.

Gaige

Legal Ephebophile
Supposedly trying to shop Rondo too. They're looking to tank hard next year and try to get Wiggins I guess.

STFU_sl

shitlord
Lol, Bill Simmons' commentary has made this draft worth watching. He might have a breakdown live on air. "Don't get fired, Bill."

Drakurii

Golden Baron of the Realm
Are the 2014 Brooklyn Nets legit contenders?

PG - Deron Williams
SG - Joe Johnson
SF - Paul Pierce
PF - Kevin Garnett
C - Brrok Lopez

Bench: Jason Terry, MarShon Brooks, CJ Watson
I been at work all day so haven't had a lot of time to keep up with todays events but is the KG and PP thing for real?

Pharazon

Silver Knight of the Realm
Nets- the slow get slower. This roster looks like the Lakers going into last season with all these old players nearing the end, but not as good. Who is gonna get down an dirty on that team, play the tough D, make the hustle plays? KG will still do some, but he can't do it all game long. Botton line- the Joe Johnson trade fucked that franchise so good. Can't believe that guy is still due 70 mill over the next 3 seasons. I wouldn't give him 8 mill to play next year.

ham

Lord Nagafen Raider
I love what the 76ers did. To get my favorite PG in the draft and Noel, along with a loosely protected '14 pick and that should get them in a quick rebuild mode