NBA 2012-13 Season Thread - Crown The Heat!

ham

Lord Nagafen Raider
Yea, to call that a run of the mill block is pretty lulz worthy
This. It may not be the greatest block of all time, but I'm having a hard time thinking of another one that left me going OH SHIT, especially in the NBA Finals

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
This. It may not be the greatest block of all time, but I'm having a hard time thinking of another one that left me going OH SHIT, especially in the NBA Finals
have you ever been to a nba game. I can think of one from the last game I went to. Last second mega stuff block that pretty much won the game. Blocks happen all the fucking time, and who cares if theres a block when it doesnt matter.

ham

Lord Nagafen Raider
Not to jump in bed with Gaige here, but it must really suck not to be able to enjoy that play

Szlia

I don't watch that much basketball, but I checked the finals two years ago and last year and Miami then was scoring a huge number of points on fast breaks / transition but it seems we hardly see any of that this year. I am remembering it wrong or are their opponents now super good at not allowing these situations to happen?

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
Spurs should be up double digits, went cold from 3. Miami to win I'm afraid..... Great end of half execution by Spurs though.

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Ginobli just shitted on the Heat with a pretty stern flush off a turnover.

They are up like 14 in the 3rd. LOLHEAT.

Darshu_sl

shitlord
Spurs are just picking them apart now. See if Lebron takes over in the 4th. If Mike Miller has a bad game the Heat are F'd. That might actually cost the Heat the series at this point.

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
Miller has been ridiculous from 3. Great start to 2nd by Spurs. Miami looking really out of sync. Would love to see SA hold on.

Darshu_sl

shitlord
Ya know... I honestly hope if it gets to the point in the 4th Bosh/Lebron/Wade sit for the rest of the game that Pop puts T-Mac in for a few.