NBA 2012-13 Season Thread - Crown The Heat!

Drakurii

Golden Baron of the Realm
So the new Heat strategy is when ever they miss at least 2 of them fall down hoping for a bail out....

Gaige

Legal Ephebophile
If the Spurs are gonna hit 3s like that all series they deserve to win. I just hope it's in 5 games.

Paranoia

Trakanon Raider
What in the fuck am i watching, 3pts, 3pts, 3pts, 3pts, 3pts, 3pts can someone plz fucking guard the outside shot.

and I agree with the commentary leave the big 3 in let them own up to what the fuck they let happen. dont take them out.

Gaige

Legal Ephebophile
Let happen. When two guys get that hot from 3 there isn't shit you can do.

Like I said if the Spurs can hit 20 3s a game shooting over 50% they deserve to win it all

Paranoia

Trakanon Raider
Let happen. When two guys get that hot from 3 there isn't shit you can do.
yes the heat let it happen dont kid yourself the heat are by far the better team but cockyness got them tonight.
after there g2 win they got complacent.

Urlithani

Vyemm Raider
I don't watch that much basketball, but I checked the finals two years ago and last year and Miami then was scoring a huge number of points on fast breaks / transition but it seems we hardly see any of that this year. I am remembering it wrong or are their opponents now super good at not allowing these situations to happen?
To answer your question: The spurs are ranked 29th in the league on offensive rebounding. In the first 2 games they would fall back quickly after a shot, denying Miami a chance to get points in transition.

They surrender going for the rebound and second chance points, opting to set up on defense to deny easy baskets. Of course, when they're shooting this hot it doesn't really matter.

Drakurii

Golden Baron of the Realm
What in the fuck am i watching, 3pts, 3pts, 3pts, 3pts, 3pts, 3pts can someone plz fucking guard the outside shot.

and I agree with the commentary leave the big 3 in let them own up to what the fuck they let happen. dont take them out.
LeBron can't be in 5 places at once, the Miami Cavaliers are pretty much the Big 1.

Gaige

Legal Ephebophile
Dude you don't let 50% on 20+ attempts from 3 happen. That is such an arbitration. That's why I said let's see them do it every game.