NBA 2012-13 Season Thread - Crown The Heat!

Slaythe

<Bronze Donator>
Yeah lets not kid ourselves here dudes. Even with as much of a bitch as Dwight was this last season, he is still the best center in the league and only 27. He's also shown the ability to take a team on his shoulders all the way to the finals. A team properly constructed around him could still be very good and that team just needs to hit jumpers and play defense.

I think the hope with all of this is that Doc and KG would whip Dwight into shape, but a CP3/Dwight core is about as good as you could ask for on paper and is certainly an upgrade over CP3/Blake.

Jovec

?
CP3 will ride Howard just as hard as Kobe, so that's instant friction. Howard needs to pull a Wade/Bosh and defer. He needs to be a defensive and rebounding force, and be happy with whatever he gets on offense. If he does that, he'll help a team win a title. Offensively, you could put Hibbert, Marc Gasol, and Broke Lopez ahead of Howard. You could even make the case for Duncan (when he plays center), Bynum (when healthy), and Pau Gasol as being better offensively. Howard is leaving 4-5 points on the floor every game with his poor FT%, and another 3-4 points by getting stripped all the time.

Doc (and PJ and Pop) would help Howard, not sure about KG due to his intensity, though Howard would be the focal over KG so that may help.

The only good thing to come out from the D'antoni hiring is a shot a low draft pick this year.

Gaige

Legal Ephebophile
Lol now the Spurs are just flopping on every single play and the refs are rewarding them.

Heat are 7-8 in the playoffs when Monty McCutchen refs

Gaige

Legal Ephebophile
You mean fouling without whistles? That is all they're doing.

Green mugged LeBron... Bullshit plays like that are why LeBron flops.

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
And just like that, Ginobili playing with a pulse again. Great game. Green is playing out of his fucking mind.

Foggy

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
This game is epic as fuck.

Danny best player in series, knocking down 3s on one end, blocking LBJ on the other.

Gaige

Legal Ephebophile
Great game my ass. Marty McCutchen should be fired. Heat are getting hosed. Cut the lead to 1 and 3 shitty foul calls in a row start a 12-2 run for the Spurs

Fouling LeBron you mean. Heat will be 7-9 when he refs I guess the NBA wants a game 7

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
One of the cleanest games I've ever seen callen, nice to see the Refs finally call a fair game for a change. Even rarer to see that in the playoffs. Kudos to the refs.

Foggy

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Great game my ass. Marty McCutchen should be fired. Heat are getting hosed. Cut the lead to 1 and 3 shitty foul calls in a row start a 12-2 run for the Spurs

Fouling LeBron you mean. Heat will be 7-9 when he refs I guess the NBA wants a game 7
Your salty tears are the cherry on my sundae.

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
One of the cleanest games I've ever seen callen, nice to see the Refs finally call a fair game for a change. Even rarer to see that in the playoffs. Kudos to the refs.
gaige, would you agree?

Gaige

Legal Ephebophile
The NBA is a joke. At least I can look forward to LeBron's decision 2.0.

Even with home court it seems like Sterns parting gift is a 5th ring for Duncan.

I just hope Parker tears his hamstring before this series is over. That's what the Spurs deserve after this bullshit facade of a game.