NBA 2012-13 Season Thread - Crown The Heat!

Man0warr

Molten Core Raider
What did he prove in the playoffs this year?
Nothing that he hasn't proven in the previous 12 straight playoff appearances. That he's a bad ass who carried a team as the sole all-star to a title, something LeBron couldn't do and doesn't look like KD will be able to either.

Gaige

Legal Ephebophile
Nothing that he hasn't proven in the previous 12 straight playoff appearances.
What? This year they finished 41-41 and didn't even make the playoffs. Also I completely ignored your stupid shit about Dirk winning it in 2011 because the MVP is awarded before the Finals.

As for doing shit Dirk couldn't do LeBron is about to make the Finals for the 3rd consecutive year and repeat as NBA champion.

Dirk won a title, got swept out of the first round and then didn't even make the playoffs. Go Dirk!? I guess he isn't as much of a badass team carrying All-Star as you think. The correlation I'm making is: With Chandler the Mavericks win the title without Chandler they get swept and then fall to .500 mediocrity and an inability to make the playoffs. I guess Chandler was the sole reason the Mavericks won the title.

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Amazing 1st quarter shooting in this game!

Team Stats MEM OKC
FG Made-Attempted 7-23 (.304) 5-23 (.217)
3P Made-Attempted 1-8 (.125) 0-3 (.000)
FT Made-Attempted 1-2 (.500) 4-4 (1.000)

Foggy

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I hate Scott Brooks so much. Why the fuck is he playing Perk the entire fucking 3rd quarter? He can be left completely unguarded because he isn't even able to catch a pass. Fucking useless.

Foggy

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Amazing. Take Perk off the floor and a 12 point lead is down to 2. I should coach the Thunder.

Hopefully Presti will amnesty Perk in the offseason so Brooks won't be able to play him.

Foggy

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
A minute left and Brooks has Fisher, Tabo, Perk, and Ibaka on the floor. Herp derp.

And on queue Perk can't even catch an inbounds pass. GG

Jovec

?
Nothing that he hasn't proven in the previous 12 straight playoff appearances. That he's a bad ass who carried a team as the sole all-star to a title, something LeBron couldn't do and doesn't look like KD will be able to either.
LeBron > Durant, but come on, it was the Leastern Conference back then. Outside of Miami and with Rose out, it still is.

Lasch

Trakanon Raider
I can't hate on Fisher anymore. He's been hitting a ton of 3's and playing lockdown defense because the refs let him get away with cheap shit like Kidd.

Foggy

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
@espnstatsinfo:*Kevin Durant is 4-for-4 attempting go-ahead field goals in the final 24 seconds of 4th quarter in last 2 playoffs; rest of NBA is 2-for-23.

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
Going to be a really tough series for OKC. OKC's bigs can't really do much against Gasol/ZRob - still unsure how the Thunder won that game, but they won't care. Should go 7. Memphis is toughest OKC matchup in NBA outside of Miami. Brooks still criminally retarded.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
I don't watch a lot of basketball, but this chi/mia game seems really low scoring or something.