NBA 2012-13 Season Thread - Crown The Heat!

Hippos

Silver Knight of the Realm
WTF is going on? No Deng, No Heinrick, No Rose, No Problem?
You gotta stop focusing on the negatives dawg. All you need to see is NATE ROBINSON is playing for the Bulls and you know they're championship-bound.

Derkon

Trakanon Raider
Nice airball by our 2013 MVP
rolleyes.png

rolleyes.png

Gaige

Legal Ephebophile
Let's not carried away. They lost game 1 of the finals then won 4 straight.

Lasch

Trakanon Raider
I like how the Miami "fans" leave when their team is four points down with 25 sec to go.
Yeah, I was embarrassed for the heat when that happened. Comical that they were listed as one of the best fanbases.

MAXPOWERS_sl

shitlord
National media cant get off the Knicks and Heat's jocks, yet both blow home court advantage to two teams with their top scoring players out.

Szlia

The up side of all these injuries is that it allowed a number of lesser known player to have their sink or swim moment and most swam, which is pretty cool.

Back on this Bulls vs Heat serie: a Chicago win is a big surprise as a number of things need to conspire for it to happen. So, even after the Bulls took game one, the Heat are still the very heavy favorite.

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
As much as I would love to see the upset, I don't see the Heat taking any longer than 6 to close out the Bulls.

The whole thing with Rose just baffles me. He has been medically cleared to play for, what 2 months, and he still hasn't come back? I understand you want to be cautious, but would they clear you medically if you weren't ready to play?

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
just resting our top guys for the Finals. no need to strain them for this easy series

Foggy

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
As much as I would love to see the upset, I don't see the Heat taking any longer than 6 to close out the Bulls.

The whole thing with Rose just baffles me. He has been medically cleared to play for, what 2 months, and he still hasn't come back? I understand you want to be cautious, but would they clear you medically if you weren't ready to play?
There is a big difference between being medically cleared to play and being 100% or healthy. RG3 was medically cleared to play, for example.