NBA 2012-13 Season Thread - Crown The Heat!

Pharazon

Silver Knight of the Realm
Clearly that shot was off his fingers just as the light was coming on.

Warriors still the only team to beat the Spurs in the playoffs! I'll be really surprised if I can still say that after game 2, so I gotta use it one last time while I can.

Slaythe

<Bronze Donator>
Malone over Duncan, Garnett or Nowitzki?
Duncan has always been a center I don't care what propaganda SA has been spewing to make people think otherwise. And yes, Malone over KG and Dirk although KG is definitely a close call.

Karl was productive for 18 straight years and the go to guy on his team until he was 39.

Hippos

Silver Knight of the Realm
I've always wondered if Wade falls down after attempting shots during warm-ups as well in preparation for the game.

ham

Lord Nagafen Raider
shot isn't always going to be there, it's finding ways to help the team when it isn't, and Lebron did that, no matter what anyone says. Actively rooting for the Heat for this series, because I just have never liked the Spurs, being from Houston, so I'll root for Lebron.

He sure does look alone out there sometimes though, god the Heat look old and Bosh only seems to give a shit every other quarter. Nobody on that team wants to rebound or play anywhere near the basket, on either side of the ball. The offense feels 100% reliant on penetration

Slaythe

<Bronze Donator>
They clear out intentionally to let James get to the hole but I agree it makes little sense to turn Bosh into entirely a jump shooter. He was pretty decent in the post at one time. Just a generic post entry play every once in a while would make their offense look a little more varied than it does now. I also loved watching SA switch to a zone late and seeing the fits the Heat had with it. Funny too because Dallas burned them doing the same years ago.

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
They clear out intentionally to let James get to the hole but I agree it makes little sense to turn Bosh into entirely a jump shooter. He was pretty decent in the post at one time. Just a generic post entry play every once in a while would make their offense look a little more varied than it does now. I also loved watching SA switch to a zone late and seeing the fits the Heat had with it. Funny too because Dallas burned them doing the same years ago.
What the spurs think of this was summed up pretty well at the end of the game. Bosh gets passed the ball wide fucking open for a 3, and the spurs all just stare at him and wait for him to pass it. Nobody even thought for a split second he needed to be pressured or guarded, and no fucks were given as he threw the ball up.

Homsar

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Hate basketball but im loving the excuses and tears. I can only hope heat get back to flopping and lose the series in 4 games. Spurs should considered a dynesty win or lose this championship

Urlithani

Vyemm Raider
What the spurs think of this was summed up pretty well at the end of the game. Bosh gets passed the ball wide fucking open for a 3, and the spurs all just stare at him and wait for him to pass it. Nobody even thought for a split second he needed to be pressured or guarded, and no fucks were given as he threw the ball up.
I really don't want to see Bosh shooting another 3. Ever.

Pigbenis

Molten Core Raider
So much Bosh hate this morning I love it. I can't understand why they have this joker shooting 3 pointers. It's great though.

Spurs in 6.

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
Won't surprise at all if Heat come back and win game 2 by 30. Such a weird team. Spurs played well - Love Tony Parkers game, but hate the player. Spurs also looked rested - so much for having "too much time off". If Heat lose game 2, you're going to see a ton of fingers being pointed in Miami which will be delicious viewing.

Gaige

Legal Ephebophile
I don't give a fuck about the Heat. I only like LeBron. At this point I'm wanting the Spurs to sweep the Heat so that LeBron leaves in free agency because the Heat have issues. Bosh is a bitch, Wade is always hurt and just decides to take quarters off and their other role players like to go MIA (hahahahah) in the playoffs (Hi2u Battier).

LeBron had a triple double in game 1 and did his job. Heat lost because the team outside of LeBron is overrated. I'm really wanting Duncan to get a 5th ring to shut up the Kobe is better than MJ shit, I don't want to see Wade get a third ring and everyone with a brain knows that if the Heat lose it isn't LeBron's fault. He is literally doing everything. He already has one ring and he'll go into free agency setup to go to a younger team with budding stars (like the Cavs) and win a few more.

Spurs in 5.

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
I don't give a fuck about the Heat. I only like LeBron. At this point I'm wanting the Spurs to sweep the Heat so that LeBron leaves in free agency because the Heat have issues. Bosh is a bitch, Wade is always hurt and just decides to take quarters off and their other role players like to go MIA (hahahahah) in the playoffs (Hi2u Battier).

LeBron had a triple double in game 1 and did his job. Heat lost because the team outside of LeBron is overrated. I'm really wanting Duncan to get a 5th ring to shut up the Kobe is better than MJ shit, I don't want to see Wade get a third ring and everyone with a brain knows that if the Heat lose it isn't LeBron's fault. He is literally doing everything. He already has one ring and he'll go into free agency setup to go to a younger team with budding stars (like the Cavs) and win a few more.

Spurs in 5.
Winners build their teams up instead of jumping like bitches from team to team, hoping someone builds a team for them.

That's why Kobe and Jordan will always be head and shoulders above Lebron in NBA history.