NBA 2013?14 Season

MAXPOWERS_sl

shitlord
The Pacers have progressed while the Heat have regressed. You can only stay on top for so long and their time is coming to an end. I'm done regurgitating the same points with the same idiots over and over.

Slaythe

<Bronze Donator>
Well no shit, that's why they actually play the games. You and MippoJr act like because the Heat won the prior two years, it automatically means they will win. I guess I shouldn't refer to Gaige as MippoJr since Mippo was an actual Heat fan. Gaige just picks whichever player is the best regardless of the team. He's more of a cheerleader than a fan.
I just think the Heat have a better team. I don't think its impossible for the Pacers to win, but I don't think it's very likely. And the only thing I'm doing to make that determination is looking at stats and history (like i always do).

I get a little surly about things simply because I enjoy the argument. No harm though. All in good fun. Gaige kind of rages all over the place he's definitely got some Mippo in him.

Slaythe

<Bronze Donator>
Quick, everyone post something about a non-Heat team.

What an idiot that guy was.
I've had season Wolves tickets for 5 years and I'm not renewing for next year (I think we're buying 10 games from a couple friends but that's pretty far from 41). I'm having a real hard time supporting a team with Flip in charge of everything. I like him a lot as a person but he's set in his ways and not whatsoever in touch with the modern day NBA (both stats and strategy). I think its probably 90% likely we lose Love after next year too, which will be the second franchise cornerstone this team has had in its 25 year history only to go watch have more success elsewhere (I'm assuming this with Love).

They will continue to be my team.

Djay

Trakanon Raider
I've watched Stoudamire, McGrady, Carter, and Bosh all walk out on, or demand a trade from, the Raptors. It's not fun.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
To keep talking about other teams, Mark Jackson may not be with the Warriors next year pending playoff success. And with the internal coaching dysfunction hitting media outlets now it'll likely get highlighted more if the Warriors get knocked out early (which could certainly happen if they play the Clippers in the first round). I'm OK either way honestly. We keep Jackson, we keep stability with the team and the players love him. We ditch Jackson, we'll likely get a slew of excellent candidates because who wouldn't want to coach this roster? I like Jackson - and he's been integral in turning the team around - but he's not that great of a tactical coach. We rely on pure talent way too often.

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
I just think the Heat have a better team. I don't think its impossible for the Pacers to win, but I don't think it's very likely. And the only thing I'm doing to make that determination is looking at stats and history (like i always do).

I get a little surly about things simply because I enjoy the argument. No harm though. All in good fun. Gaige kind of rages all over the place he's definitely got some Mippo in him.
I would honestly put it as a toss up right now. Heat don't seem to be nearly as good as they were last year when all the idiots were talking about them as the greatest team of all time, while the Pacers like they've improved from the team that took them to 7 games last year.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Curry is so good. I had no idea he was the NBA leader in go-ahead 4th quarter shots this season. Memphis has been GSW's bane for a long time now. Great win.

Slaythe

<Bronze Donator>
Best thing about Steph Curry is thinking about Jonny Fucking Flynn. Yay. Go to hell David Kahn.

Gaige

Legal Ephebophile
My Pacers looked great against the Cavs! Lets keep this momentum into the playoffs guys!

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
I'm really glad GSW doesn't play any of the lower seeded Eastern teams in the playoffs - if they make the playoffs. We would probably lose in five or six games. I'm starting to jump on the "get rid of Mark Jackson" wagon. The Knicks go on two 10-0 runs and not a single timeout is called? And Mark Jackson's insistence in putting Barnes in ISO situations is downright retarded. Barnes either bricks a long range shot or falls on his face resulting in a turnover when driving to the basket. His regression this season has been maddening. This team has way too much talent - even without Lee and Bogut - to score only 84 points. Especially against the defensively inept Knicks. Jackson just has no concept of offensive schemes. If we miss playoffs or have an embarrassing showing once there, I'm quite confident he's gone.

Gaige

Legal Ephebophile
Pacers lose #1 seed in the East with yet another loss. They can't even score 90
frown.png

Gilgamel

A Man Chooses....
Evan Turner is completely worthless, which I guess doesn't surprise anyone. Really weird how this season has played out as far as the power teams go(other than Spurs being the Spurs).

MAXPOWERS_sl

shitlord
Pacers offense is looking terrible. Hopefully they can turn it around before the playoffs.... It won't be fun watching the Heat lose to the West Champs.

Gaige

Legal Ephebophile
Wow. Now that your team is shitting the bed you're already hopping on the west bandwagon. What a bitch.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Yeah, MAXPOWERS. Get off the 16-team bandwagon. 16 team faggot.