NBA 2013?14 Season

Slaythe

<Bronze Donator>
Evan Turner is completely worthless, which I guess doesn't surprise anyone. Really weird how this season has played out as far as the power teams go(other than Spurs being the Spurs).
Yeah but in the Pacers offense he was supposed to be great! I wish Maxpowers would give me some credit. A pat on the back every once in a while in this thread is really all I live for.

MAXPOWERS_sl

shitlord
You were all correct and I was wrong about everything. The Pacers are complete garbage, ET is garbage, Miami is the greatest team ever assembled.

Bergraven_sl

shitlord
anyone for a spurs bandwagon?
rrr_img_63871.jpg

Djay

Trakanon Raider
I actually had a 10-game pass to the Spurs this year, so I think I'm kinda on that bandwagon, I guess. Unless they play the Raptors. I also like Kevin Durant and Chris Paul, so I wouldn't mind it too much if they lost to them. And I'm jumping right off as soon as Duncan/Pop retire. Other than all that...GO SPURS GO!!!

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
The karate chop move Dirk has been doing on all the Warriors tonight has been very effective. Normally it's a foul. Guess not tonight. Zero FTAs for the Warriors in the entire second half.

rrr_img_63880.jpg

Well, I guess it doesn't matter with Ice Blood Curry. That's a relief.

LastUniqueJerboa.gif

Gaige

Legal Ephebophile
The way the Nets have been playing, the #1 seed isn't looking so great
Now you're being stupid. KG & Pierce couldn't beat the Heat 3 years ago when they were younger with a better coach and team. What makes you think they can do it now? Who knows if they'd even get past the Bulls in round one anyway.

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Screenshotted>
Now you're being stupid. KG & Pierce couldn't beat the Heat 3 years ago when they were younger with a better coach and team. What makes you think they can do it now? Who knows if they'd even get past the Bulls in round one anyway.
Michael Jordan couldn't win a championship in the first 7 years of his career. What makes you think he could win one in the next 7 years?

Djay

Trakanon Raider
Looking at the schedules of the Raptors, Bulls, and Nets going down the stretch...all of them have it pretty easy. After last night's win over Houston, I think the Raptors probably need to go 5-2 down the stretch to keep the #3 seed and avoid the Nets in the first round. Even that requires Chicago to lose 2 out of Washington, New York, Charlotte, and Minnesota. Twolves are the best of that bunch, but they'll be mathematically eliminated from the playoffs before that game (sorry Slaythe...they should have been the 7th seed), so hopefully Toronto just takes care of business and finishes the season strong. Stupid 1-6 OT record. :/

Foggy

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
The Spurs better pray somebody knocks out OKC before the WCF because OKC is a nightmare matchup for them.

Djay

Trakanon Raider
I don't know if I've ever seen them (OKC) play defense as well as they did in the second half of tonight's game.

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
The Spurs who were up in the first half, had won 19 straight games, were playing without Ginobli, and on the road?

Foggy

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
OKC is 10-2 against Spurs in the last 12. They are just too athletic for the Spurs in a 7 game series.