NBA 2013?14 Season

Gaige

Legal Ephebophile
Nope. He only made 10. They also lost. Oh, and the record is 12 makeson less shots.

Djay

Trakanon Raider
I don't know if it was the subtraction of Granger...I had concerns with the Bynum signing simply because he's been a cancer in every locker room he's been a part of. I love Larry Bird, but I don't understand making those changes to a 1st place team. The whole team went into a slump after those changes...not sure if it was one, the other, or the combination.
Vogel needs to reign in Lance, though...one of the big reasons the Raptors beat them the other night is because Lance went into "I'm the man" mode at the end of the game.

Foggy

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
The Pacers were just playing much better than they really are. They are built to play against Miami so that will still be a slugfest.

Slaythe

<Bronze Donator>
Honestly I think the biggest difference between the Pacers that started the year and the Pacers now is just that Paul George is no longer playing at a totally elite level.

MAXPOWERS_sl

shitlord
The entire team is in a funk and the defense is even suffering. DWest isn't hitting the mid range like he historically has. Lance and Hill aren't playing with energy. PG13 is clearly distracted by his numerous off the court issues. Roy Hibbert isn't working to get post position... Hopefully they can turn it around before the playoffs, otherwise I fear an early exit.

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
I don't understand the criticism of going 10-22 from 3 point range. If your team shot that percentage for a season, you'd be the greatest three point shooting team in league history.

Gaige

Legal Ephebophile
I wasn't criticizing his %, which was really good. Just the amount of shots he took. He forced a lot in the 4Q as well.

Gaige

Legal Ephebophile
If you're shooting a great %, then how could it be too many shots?
If you would've watched the game, which is apparent from every post that you never do, you'd know. He took the Knicks out of their offense early and often in the 4Q just to toss up 3s. He even admitted as much in his postgame interview saying "I forced too many in the 4Q". While he ended up shooting a little under 50% he still was a detriment to the Knicks, especially in that last quarter.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
I don't know. If you're shooting over 45% from three for an entire game I don't see what the issue is. As long as your defense isn't dogshit and allowing over 50% from the field.

Szlia

Seeing the stats, the question I ask myself is how does a defense allow a guy to shoot 22 times from the three points line and still land 45% of them.

Gaige

Legal Ephebophile
He was shooting them as soon as he got the ball, sometimes multiple feet behind the line. How are you supposed to defend that? He was shooting over defense anyway.