NBA 2013?14 Season

Gaige

Legal Ephebophile
If they don't suspend him, UD is gonna hurt him next game so the NBA better do the right thing. That was the most obvious flagrant 2 ever.

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
If they don't suspend him, UD is gonna hurt him next game so the NBA better do the right thing. That was the most obvious flagrant 2 ever.
Totally should suspend Lebron, that obvious charge with his neck on poor McBob's elbow. Vicious.

I don't know, but I think perhaps Houston might think about fucking doubling LaMarcus Aldridge. Lurch is a bad coach.

Gaige

Legal Ephebophile
Hey Max why don't you worry less about what LeBron is doing and more about the Pacers making it out of the first round.

MAXPOWERS_sl

shitlord
The Heat do shit like that every year and now you want to whine when it happens to them lol. Be thanking the basketball gods that Al Jefferson got injured.

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
Whoa calm down. I know it was a bad flop, but I don't think Lebron should be suspended for it

Gaige

Legal Ephebophile
The Heat do shit like that every year and now you want to whine when it happens to them lol. Be thanking the basketball gods that Al Jefferson got injured.
The Heat do non-basketball thug plays designed just to injure other players? Pittman isn't even on the Heat anymore, so I dunno why you bring him up. Heat were gonna beat the Bobcats no matter if Jefferson was healthy or not. The Heat are one of 3 teams that haven't looked shitty so far, tbh.

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
5ts.gif

Foggy

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Is there a college with better NBA players right now than Texas? KD, LA, Augustine, PJ Tucker.

OU Ariakas

Diet Dr. Pepper Enjoyer
<Silver Donator>
Is there a college with better NBA players right now than Texas? KD, LA, Augustine, PJ Tucker.
Nope. I'm going to have to give up some sort of card for saying this, but I watched way more Texas games than OU games in the KD, LA, Augustine years because they were so damn awesome. Rick Barnes' greatest sin is that he never took any of those players past the Elite Eight. Criminal.

Slaythe

<Bronze Donator>
I mean, if you want to talk top end talent it's hard to argue against KD, but Kentucky wins overall. Consider Anthony Davis along with the pure number of players and it isn't even close.