NBA 2013?14 Season

LiquidDeath

Magnus Deadlift the Fucktiger
How the fuck do you make a lazy pass to Durant at this point? It doesn't make any fucking sense. Allen has gotten his hands on every single one so when do you just fucking play carefully around him?

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Grizzlies totally shit this away, they make one fucking basket in how long? OKC very lucky to be in this.

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
Man, the west playoff series' are all terrific - even Houston/Portland, if for no other reason than to watch Dwight shit himself as per usual. West is just so much more fun and competitive viewing.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
That was one of the most impressive rebound series I've ever seen with everyone chaining the throws inbounds while they were falling out of bounds.

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
I can't believe that just happened. Westbrook is a master flopper. Can't believe they had a chance to make two, miss the third for a tip in tie.

Gaige

Legal Ephebophile
Can't believe the Pacers and the Thunder have a real chance of losing in the first round lol

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
5ts.gif
I'm still laughing at this.

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
Oh ya, he was always terrible offensively but was a beast in college on D - never thought he'd make it as a pro to be honest.... but there are so few truly excellent defenders in the league he's had a chance to shine and is a big part of Memphis' success I think. He was borderline retarded though and prone to the random acts of retardation ala his late "foul" on Rusty Buckets tonight.

OKC is just a strange team with absolutely no balance. Having 2 superstars is great, but you have to get some production elsewhere and so far in this series it seems like nobody else even wants to take a shot. Of course having a derpy coach drawing up the same exact play every timeout isn't helping matters.

Zzen

Potato del Grande
So long Mark Jackson. Have fun working at ESPN or collecting unemployment checks with Brooks and Vogel.

Man0warr

Molten Core Raider
Hibbert has to be pouting/sabotaging this postseason, how does a DPOY candidate have zero defensive rebounds in a game?

OU Ariakas

Diet Dr. Pepper Enjoyer
<Silver Donator>
Oh look, another loss where the Thunder cannot find offense and another game Brooks doesn't let Adams, Lamb, or Jones III sniff the courtminute. Is her worried they will be worse than the absolute shitfest that has been Fisher, Butler, and Perkins?

Foggy

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
He is so fucking scared of going small and trying to outscore Memphis. He has the best two players in the series and he is handcuffing the shit out of them. 2 v 5 on offense doesn't work Brooks. Shocking, I know.

Go small, stick Lamb on the court and see what happens. You can force Memphis to take Gasol or Randolph off the court.