NBA 2013?14 Season

OU Ariakas

Diet Dr. Pepper Enjoyer
<Silver Donator>
Why would they need tape? They could just look at every 1-4 possession win/loss and see that he has absolutely no offensive strategy except 'Durant do gooder than the other team.' Then they can ask him his overall strategy and he tells them 'I tell Durant and Westbrook that they should take 70% of our shots and account for 66% of our points and that I don't care if they pass or not.' Finally, you ask him his strategy for subbing players off the bench he says 'Hunh?' and then you fire him. Easy.

shattuck_sl

shitlord
Really unfortunate to see the Wiz blow a 19 point lead like that. Unfortunately, John Wall's confidence appears shot. He came into the season trying to prove he had a jumper/3 point shot, and while he made huge progress compared to previous seasons, his % isn't high enough to be taking 3's early in the shot clock in the final minutes.

I'm happy to see them get to the 2nd round. I think the EC finals were a possibility, but they weren't getting past the Heat no matter what. Maybe they'll still pull a miracle and get to the next round but I'm just pleased to see them in the playoffs for the first time in a long time.

Szlia

If Williams starts to score on top of his assists that could be good for the Nets. Three personals early in the 2nd quarter is a problem though.

Djay

Trakanon Raider
Maybe I'm still a little bitter from Round 1, but the Nets doing that cocking-of-a-shotgun motion to their arms anytime anyone hits a 3 is REALLY fucking annoying. Can Adam Silver fine them for promoting gun violence or something? David Stern would have been all over that.

Gaige

Legal Ephebophile
Well to be fair Gaige would be fine with the Heat losing as long as Lebron puts up Paul George like numbers.
Nah I'm more demanding than that. 39 points is chump change. I much prefer 49 (ties playoff career high) points on a night the Heat win and pretty much put this series to bed.