NBA 2013?14 Season

Foggy

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Westbrook and Durant combo is so amazing when they are both on. Carrying the entire offense by themselves.

OU Ariakas

Diet Dr. Pepper Enjoyer
<Silver Donator>
I don't hate the Spurs. Hell, I respect the shit out of Duncan. However, if there is one player that I want to see humiliated and possibly injured beyond all ability to play it is Manu Ginobli. Fuck that little balding bitch.

Foggy

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
The refs called a solid third quarter and then throw up all over themselves in the fourth.

LiquidDeath

Magnus Deadlift the Fucktiger
Durant is leaving OKC. There is no possible way he lets Scott Brooks coach him through his prime. What a fucking waste.

OU Ariakas

Diet Dr. Pepper Enjoyer
<Silver Donator>
Durant is leaving OKC. There is no possible way he lets Scott Brooks coach him through his prime. What a fucking waste.
Presti has to know this. There better not be any talk about how far they would've gone with Ibaka because nothing excuses his poor decisions through the entire playoffs.

Foggy

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Yea, the problem isn't the lack of Ibaka as much as Brooks won't figure out a half decent rotation until it is 2-0.

joz123

Potato del Grande
Ibaka is a bigger problem than scott brooks to me since he was pretty much their only go-to big. Collison is a chump and plays for shit. Ibaka isn't a great scorer but at least he has a strong presence in the paint on D. Without him the spurs just hammered the paint.

Gilgamel

A Man Chooses....
I just do not understand not playing Adams more. He's the sort of guy who can get you an energy double double if he doesn't foul out. Perkins and Collison are never going to score.

OU Ariakas

Diet Dr. Pepper Enjoyer
<Silver Donator>
The problem is that even when Ibaka was healthy Brooks has an ungodly obsession with defending the three more than defending the paint. How many times during the season and playoffs do teams run the high screen pick and roll and one of the Thunder big men is out at the three point line with hardly a chance to affect the rest of the play. I would rather our bigs be coached to drop back two steps into the paint and deny the easy bucket and have the guard fight through the screen to defend the three. For every team that could put together 4 out of 7 games winning with long jumpers and 3s I can name 10 that will absolutely destroy you by taking the ball to the hole.

Let's not even start on how the lack of a post game for any Thunder big means that most the team's missed jumpers are uncontested defensive rebounds since the one that have the best chance at a rebound are the same ones responsible for the offensive side of the infuriating goddamn high pick and roll. Seriously, leave Collison and Adams by the basket and let your "seasoned veterans" throw those high picks.

Algiz

N00b
I just came here to witness someone throwing a tantrum that OKC lost, laying the entirety of the blame of the refs for manipulating the game to fit the evil whims of the NBA's shadow government.

I am very, very disappointed in all of you.

Foggy

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
OKC defends the three on the pick and roll, but crash hard on any drive leaving open threes. Their defensive philosophy doesn't even make sense.

Westbrook, Jackson, Durant, Collison, and Adams should be the starting five and play as much as possible. They also have to stay big as much as they can so Durant has something in the tank for the fourth. Durant playing the five is so stupid.

Szlia

The specifics of the rotations can be argued, but the cold hard fact is that when you claw back from a 15 points deficit in the 2nd quarter to find yourself with a lead with 4 min left in the third, not being able to keep it close until the end is a bit lame.

OU Ariakas

Diet Dr. Pepper Enjoyer
<Silver Donator>
The specifics of the rotations can be argued, but the cold hard fact is that when you claw back from a 15 points deficit in the 2nd quarter to find yourself with a lead with 4 min left in the third, not being able to keep it close until the end is a bit lame.
That is all coaching. Pop vs. Brooks is a monumental mismatch when it comes to identifying exploitable weaknesses during the game. One is playing chess, the other is playing checkers.

OU Ariakas

Diet Dr. Pepper Enjoyer
<Silver Donator>
I just came here to witness someone throwing a tantrum that OKC lost, laying the entirety of the blame of the refs for manipulating the game to fit the evil whims of the NBA's shadow government.

I am very, very disappointed in all of you.
You must be super excited about the Gaige posts when the Heat lose tonight! Prediction: Lebron has almost as many FTA as the entire Pacers' starting 5 and Gagie bitches about phantom no-calls when the lose down the stretch.