NBA 2013?14 Season

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
refs screwed indiana to make sure this series goes the distance

Urlithani

Vyemm Raider
The biggest thing I took away from this is that these two teams are going to bludgeon each other to near death, then crawl into the Finals to face the Spurs because lets face it: The Spurs totally need all the help they can get.

Foggy

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
The biggest thing I took away from this is that these two teams are going to bludgeon each other to near death, then crawl into the Finals to face the Spurs because lets face it: The Spurs totally need all the help they can get.
Oh no they had to play one hard series. Poor east teams.

Szlia

Games at 8:30 east suck. I wanted to take a nap before it and missed the game
frown.png
What was up with that 10-0 Miami run late in the 4th?

Whidon

Blackwing Lair Raider
Not too annoyed at Lottery, The top 3 don't look nearly as sexy as they once did. Super deep draft however, I think there are 20ish lottery talents.

My preference for Celtics picks :

1. Vonleh
2. Stauskas
3. Smart

for #17
1. Ennis (Going to be a good NBA starting pg)
2. Rodney Hood
3. TJ Warren

I just hope Celtics avoid Gordon... I think hes a bust waiting to happen.

Foggy

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
It is amazing just how shitty the thunder depth is. Presti needs to have his good gm designation removed.

Foggy

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
This is going to be a sweep. Gratz on the ring and retiring on top Timmy. Best player of his generation.

LiquidDeath

Magnus Deadlift the Fucktiger
Well, at least if OKC gets swept it puts Brooks' job back on the line.

Also, San Antonio is so fucking lucky that OKC has had key injuries in the playoffs the last 2 years. I just want them to win this championship so Tim Duncan will retire.

Foggy

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Yea Brooks better not fucking survive. Ibaka is important, he isn't the difference between winning and getting blown off the floor. The players are quitting on him.