NBA 2013?14 Season

LiquidDeath

Magnus Deadlift the Fucktiger
That's cause he's an idiot. He has Thabeet sitting on the bench playing no minutes. He could easily play short stretches to give the bigs a break, deal out some fouls, and generally make life uncomfortable for the opposing bigs. But no, he won't do that. It makes too much sense when your short-handed.

OU Ariakas

Diet Dr. Pepper Enjoyer
<Silver Donator>
Well....that escalated quickly.

Edit: Fucking Springbok, I didn't even see your post. I thought I was soooo funny.

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
Well....that escalated quickly.

Edit: Fucking Springbok, I didn't even see your post. I thought I was soooo funny.
We're both just marginally funny, ha.

Shit game - really tough to see OKC coming back from this.... but.... 2 years really wasn't that long ago, so tough to forget the Spurs have a collapse in them. Can't see that happening again though, Spurs are in GOD MODE since the Dallas series.

OKC should try to break the bank and bring in a good coach - Carlisle would have these guys as champs within 2 seasons guaranteed.

joz123

Potato del Grande
Is it just me or are the Spurs boring as hell to watch even when they score a ton of points? A Heat/Spurs finals will be dull as shit.

Pharazon

Silver Knight of the Realm
It's not just you, but as time has gone by I've come to appreciate the Spurs more and more. They are a team that does things the right way in a league full of selfish players. No flashy dunks or players that try to go into God mode, but they play beautiful ball.

Sebudai

Ssraeszha Raider
I find the Spurs style of play much more enjoyable to watch. I'm not even sure why it's considered to be more boring than watching clownshoe players like Westbrook dribble the ball for 15 seconds and then jack up a retarded 3 pointer.

Djay

Trakanon Raider
Since I just finished watching Survivor...it's the same reason people enjoy watching Tony or Hantz more than someone like Yul or Tom. People are attracted to flash, not precision.

Louis

Trakanon Raider
Is it just me or are the Spurs boring as hell to watch even when they score a ton of points? A Heat/Spurs finals will be dull as shit.
Did you not watch last year's finals? I seriously hate both of these teams, but they put on a damn good series last year.

OU Ariakas

Diet Dr. Pepper Enjoyer
<Silver Donator>
I find the Spurs style of play much more enjoyable to watch. I'm not even sure why it's considered to be more boring than watching clownshoe players like Westbrook dribble the ball for 15 seconds and then jack up a retarded 3 pointer.
I was with you for the first sentence and then you go full on Gagie by calling one of the top 3 PG's in the league a joke. Hopefully this year the oh so exciting Spurs won't piss away another ring.

Foggy

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
As long as the Heat somehow manage to upset the Pacers and make it to the finals. The Spurs literally have no chance against the Pacers. It would be a sweep. Pacers in 3.
I thought the Pacers were in the finals. Didn't they sweep the Heat in 1?

Lendarios

Trump's Staff
<Gold Donor>
The spurs has had the same style of play for the last 15 years. It is like the Utah Jazz of the 90, with Malone, Stockton and Hornacek, bunch of screens, pick and roll, lay ups, open shots.