NBA 2013?14 Season

sticktastic_sl

shitlord
I dont care who wins this ind/mia series, but this series more than the others, its fucking maddening to watch how retarded games are called for each team at home. It ruins the product on the court, and for the viewer. Anyone here who has half a brain can predict how each game is going to be called days ahead of time just by looking at who the home team is

Psypher_sl

shitlord
I dont care who wins this ind/mia series, but this series more than the others, its fucking maddening to watch how retarded games are called for each team at home. It ruins the product on the court, and for the viewer. Anyone here who has half a brain can predict how each game is going to be called days ahead of time just by looking at who the home team is
Oh please clarify and site examples you brilliant armchair ref.

sticktastic_sl

shitlord
Oh please clarify and site examples you brilliant armchair ref.
Lebron stock piling fouls in game 5 in indiana, touch fouls being called against the pacers in every miami home game, it's not really that hard to see how the home teams are getting more than their fair share of calls

Lendarios

Trump's Staff
<Gold Donor>
Lance should have been ejected or punched in the face, hopefully in the fourth some expendable player decks him. This is one of the few times I wish there were such a thing as an enforcer in basketball.

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Pacers so bad.

Hopefully the Spurs come out of the West cause I don't think OKC can keep up with Miami.

Psypher_sl

shitlord
Lance should have been ejected or punched in the face, hopefully in the fourth some expendable player decks him. This is one of the few times I wish there were such a thing as an enforcer in basketball.
Someone did, guess ya missed when Battier practically elbowed him in the face.

Psypher_sl

shitlord
rrr_img_68100.jpg

Xevy

Log Wizard
Man Gaige missed out on taunting us with a game the Heat actually won and the Pacers actually lost!

Stephenson still made Lebron look like a poofter.

Let's go Spurs!

Slaythe

<Bronze Donator>
Can we please keep Maxpowers around even if Max loses this dumb ass forum ban bet? I understand Max is a man of his word, but the only person that is going to rag on him about reneging on it is Gaige, and who the fuck cares what Gaige says or thinks?
He really overvalues his own players but I still enjoy the arguments. Plus ban bets are dumb. That'll just lead to less posts. I'm in agreement.

Neki

Molten Core Raider
He really overvalues his own players but I still enjoy the arguments. Plus ban bets are dumb. That'll just lead to less posts. I'm in agreement.
Banning Gaige however just makes the NBA thread into a better place as I hated his retarded arguments. His ban was awesome. It'll lead to less shitty posts. I'm in agreement.

Psypher_sl

shitlord
I wouldn't worry too much about losing Gaige, it looks like his legacy lives on.
hehe, hey, someone had to fill in for him
smile.png

As for the armchair ref comment, I just really hate when people bitch about the reffing. Every game, that's all someone does, is come bitch about the reffing.