NBA 2014 - 2015 Season Thread

KCXIV

Molten Core Raider
there is some good reading in there, this comment also makes you think....

dirtyrondo
Because Kobe'strip was for kine (kini?) something or other. Its legit. Dana White had it done and it helps with inflammation which is the root cause of nearly every ailment. Lebron on the other hand runs up and down a court 82 games a year and looks like a linebacker. Then his entire body cramps up in the Finals only for him to return a month later 30 lbs lighter because he "started eating salad". Salad LeBron then plays a below the rim game for the first half of the season, takes 2 weeks off in Miami which is (other than San Fran) the epicenter of the hgh scandals, returns to linebacker form and starts tearing down rims again. What u think it was the fucking pina coladas? Wake up people, even if you hate Simmons you know he's right. As for the hairline, I have no idea what's going on there. That's the best damn rug in the business if that's a hairpiece.

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
untitled-27c0ri7.gif

Voyce

Shit Lord Supreme
<Donor>
Almost all of the Dunks last night, even the ones that couldn't be completed were legit. I was just happy I got to watch Steph win the 3 point competition.

Djay

Trakanon Raider
I would take away 1 point for every attempt they missed.

With that said, Lavine's performance was probably the 2nd best dunk performance I've ever seen (with 2000 Vince Carter being the best, obviously).

Slaythe

<Bronze Donator>
I would take away 1 point for every attempt they missed.

With that said, Lavine's performance was probably the 2nd best dunk performance I've ever seen (with 2000 Vince Carter being the best, obviously).
I think Gerald Green the year he was on the Wolves had some of the most creative 'modern day' dunks I've ever seen. I liked that this year wasn't very gimmicky and it was just about athleticism, but Green's dunk where he blew out the candle on the cupcake was incredible and no one seemed to care about it when it happened. The dunk in socks one was great too and also no one cared about it. Dude was ahead of his time.

Too bad LaVine sucks at everything involving the game of basketball outside of dunking. We as a team essentially concede the game during any stretch of time he's on the court. Guy is god awful. However, he's 19 and as athletic as they come so maybe he can turn into something. Worth the risk...I guess? My problem is I think you rarely see these guys work out with the team's that draft them. Gerald Green is even a good example. Drafted high out of high school and overhyped. Bounces around a few teams, leaves the league to play overseas, grows up and turns out as a 26 year old can use his athleticism to his advantage rather than being 19 and awful. I could see something similar with LaVine I just can't imagine one team having the patience to give a guy 7 years to grow.

popsicledeath

Potato del Grande
<Rickshaw Potatoes>
They should finally just give up on an NBA slam dunk contest and let outsiders like the various youtube crews come in and put on a demonstration. Having shitty NBA players is the worst of both worlds. If they can't have good NBA players, which nobody seems to want to do it, they should just bring in the crews that have mastered dunking and shit else.

Louis

Trakanon Raider
Meh, I thought Layne and to a lesser extent Oladipo put on a good show. Other two were garbage for the most part.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
They have a very real shot at making playoffs I suppose. But does anyone think that they would be a contender if he returns?

Lasch

Trakanon Raider
If Brooklyn's Brooks gets traded to OKC for Reggie and trash I might start drinking early this weekend. First to celebrate and then to prepare myself for the inevitable foot issues.
We are back on! Time for more drinking.

Slaythe

<Bronze Donator>
Yea. Wondering how many picks the sixers get back for MCW
Good deal. MCW really sucks he just shoots a ton and makes it look like he's better than he is.

Pretty shocked at the Bucks giving away Knight though. He's having one hell of a year. Maybe they thought they would have troubles signing him or something.