NBA 2014 Off-Season Thread

Neki

Molten Core Raider
I wish there were Miami fans left to make fun of.
lebronsnewteam.jpg

Lendarios

Trump's Staff
<Gold Donor>
I do understand, the pull of going back home, playing and living near childhood areas it has a big allure and no one cant match that. I just read his piece, and he is very realistic about his chances of winning. He is basically going back there for his kids, and for family roots, you can never find fault in that.
So good luck LB, and may we beat you in the future like a drum.!!

PS: its is going to be a ling season here. Can you believe i never saw him play. I like to watch BB on the TV, but I am too cheapo to go to the stadium. If i had known i would have gone just to see him play. Well at least i will go now and boo against him.

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
Wiggins for Love sounds like it has some merit to it - would be a great foundation for a team going forward. Certainly good enough to contend in the East.

Cleveland doesn't deserve to have nice things.

Lasch

Trakanon Raider
Cavs have miami's pick next year? Can't tank now. Wonder if Riley gives Wade a Kobe-esque contract as Riley heads off into retirement.

Oh, and props to the spurs for destroying a dynasty.

Pigbenis

Molten Core Raider
All of you haters are about to get a face full of reality! 2014 Gay Games, RNC, Lebron... things are looking up for Cleveland!

rad

Lord of Guk
Should of kept those asses in your seats Heat fans. As a Laker homer I cannot stand being compared to those twats, you never deserved him to begin with.

Great letter and move by him, no city will ever show him the support like he gets in Ohio. Hopefully he's able to make good on his first promise when he came into the league, to not stop till he brings one home for Cleveland.

Djay

Trakanon Raider
I've been saying for weeks that the best spot for LeBron was Cleveland, Bosh was Houston, and Carmelo was Chicago. If 2-out-of-3 actually make the right moves, as Meatloaf said, that ain't bad.