NBA 2014 Off-Season Thread

Pigbenis

Molten Core Raider
Bron Bron coming back to Cleveland! Get ready fuck faces. I'm sorry I ever talked trash about you LeBron <3 Cleveland. I'll officially be Gaige 2.0 (minus the pedo).

Pigbenis

Molten Core Raider
Things are looking up for Cleveland

haters-gonna-hate.gif

Lasch

Trakanon Raider
I would feel bad for Cleveland fans, if they didn't get three 1's, a 3, and 4 draft pick in the last four years. So, instead I'll enjoy their tears.

Sadly, on the flipside if LeBron does go back to the Cavs, there will be no Miami fans left to make fun of.

edit: If LeBron isn't going to the Cavs after that trade, holy hell that was quite the pricetag to unload Jack's contract for nothing.

MAXPOWERS_sl

shitlord
And when Miami whiffs on signing Bron and sign Lance, they will be the anti-Brons.. Granger and Bron have a past, McBob threw that elbow to the Bron and we all know what Lance did this year.... My conclusion is that Riley is part of the mafia and is coercing Bron to sign with the Heat out of fear for his safety.

Slaythe

<Bronze Donator>
Man, you know you got to find a new team to root for when the Cavs turn out to have a much smarter front office.

Pharazon

Silver Knight of the Realm
Anybody's front office would look smart if they'd gotten 3 #1's in the past four years. Lebron doesn't consider the move if he weren't from Cleveland, and doesn't do it without Kyrie and Wiggins there (although there is some speculation about turning Wiggins into Love, sounds like it wouldn't happen easily). The Cavs front office only made the obvious moves with the chips that were given to them. They were gifted the pieces to lure Lebron back, of course they're going to do all they can to make it happen. They haven't been especially creative about it and obviously they've blown picks along the way.

Slaythe

<Bronze Donator>
If the Cavs net LeBron and Love this offseason they're doing something right, regardless of how they got there. And yeah, like Ambi said, one of those #1 picks was absolute fucking atrocious.

Urlithani

Vyemm Raider
If the Cavs net LeBron and Love this offseason they're doing something right, regardless of how they got there. And yeah, like Ambi said, one of those #1 picks was absolute fucking atrocious.
If Lebron leaves Miami I think it will be a serious misstep in ownership as far as Mickey Arison is concerned. Reportedly, Lebron was not happy about Mike Miller getting amnestied, and it really hurt his trust in the organization because the owner put saving money over winning championships. If he leaves, grats to Mickey for saving $15 million in luxury tax but losing out on much more money over the years on merchandise, jerseys, etc.

If Lebron goes back to the Cavs I hope Dan Gilbert doesn't give a fuck about luxury tax. It'll cost more now but if the team brings home the rings he'll make it all back and then some for decades to come. (They're making more money because of the new CBA and the TV agreement in 2016 will have them rolling in even more dough).

edit: changed words and stuff.

Djay

Trakanon Raider
Why? He's freely admitted he's a Lebron fan and not a Heat fan. If James signs with Cleveland, you're going to get the same exact schtick as before. I'm sure many of us can write his posts from memory if you want. If you think you're going to get his goat about something, then you weren't paying attention.

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
Cleveland's going to get another gut punch if Lebron doesn't sign with them, only this time it's all their own doing