NBA 2014 Off-Season Thread

Djay

Trakanon Raider
I just don't think a team can win a championship with him playing his current game. Can he turn into a spot-up shooter? Run pick-and-rolls? Play defense?

Harden's bringing the ball up and shooting or driving right away probably about a quarter of the time. Melo has always done the Isolation thing where they clear out one side of the basket for him and let him attack 1-on-1. Then you still need to feed Dwight or he's going to get frustrated.

I'd rather keep Parsons.

HeyForn_sl

shitlord
Would be great, but not entirely sold on chunky boy Harris at the PG. Still stoked about getting TChan back, was a beast and a fan favorite.
Devin Harris...chunky? Do you mean Felton? Either way, I bet we waive / trade Felton. At this point I'd rather go after Lowry / Deng than Melo. I wouldn't hate getting Melo though and roll with Harris at PG, or maybe even sway Patty Mills to come over to Dallas.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
How are you a Pittsburgh Pirates fan and a Dallas Mavs fan? Are you trying to be a fan of every city with really annoying fan bases? Are you a Pats fan too?

Szlia

People still know Wilt Chamberlain and he stopped playing 41 years ago. Or by 'any' do you mean any of the current crop of players?

Djay

Trakanon Raider
After all the talk, the #1 pick ends up being who we thought it would be a year ago.

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Woot another PG for Minnesota!!

Edit: looks like they are going to groom him for SG.

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
https://vine.co/v/Mt9g9mA6The- Already doesn't want to be in Minn. Just move the franchise already.

rrr_img_70025.jpg

Djay

Trakanon Raider
My heart sank when Ennis went two picks too early. Not a fan of Napier, so really didn't care that we passed on him. Not sure how much I liked drafting a guy that is "two years from being two years away" when we're a playoff team, though. Maybe JV and Ross will develop and he'll be the missing championship piece when he finally gets to the league? I guess I'll let you know in 5 years how I feel about this draft.

Foggy

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Props to Simmons for referencing a Chris Rock joke about chicken and black people.