NBA 2015-2016 Season thread

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
GSW playing 4 backups with Curry while OKC freaking out and overplaying Westbrook and Durant again. No surprise they started out the game well and now are falling apart.

Warriors playing 11, OKC playing 7 guys. That's just not good coaching.

Szlia

They have been missing 3 points shots since the first quarter though. Sometimes being stubborn pays, but at this juncture I think I would just forget all about long range shooting and attack attack attack.

EDIT: Of course I write this and Ibaka hits a 3.

EDIT2: And Westbrook and Durant... stubbornness seems to pay after all!

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
OKC doing its best Washington Generals impression out there while Curry dances around.

Just waiting for Curry to dump a bucket of water on the crowd only to have it be filled with confetti.

LiquidDeath

Magnus Deadlift the Fucktiger
GS +83 from 3 over the series. Never going to beat the Warriors without hitting 3s. Funny enough, Donovan only played the Thunder's best 3 point shooter for a few minutes in one game.

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Gotta admit I was rooting for the Thunder 2 games ago, wanted to see Westbrook and Durant win a ring, but after game 6 feels like they wouldn't have beaten the Cavs anyways.

Incredible come back in this series by GS, I don't think the Cavs are going to be able to handle Green the way the Thunder did.

Derkon

Trakanon Raider
Will at least be interesting to see the Cavs with love/kyrie this time around. LeBron was good enough to take it to 6 games last year.

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Kyrie plays terrible defense but at least he gets it back on the other end. Cavs also got to sleepwalk through the East, hard to call them battle tested.

I wouldn't be shocked to see this series go 6 but I'd be shocked to see the Cavs win.

Slaythe

<Bronze Donator>
Rough. Hope Durant sticks in OKC. Would hate to see that franchise lose him. I have no clue how much those talks are just media hype though.

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
That Okc defense on stephs last three epitomizes the entire franchise. Game not quite out of reach and everyone sleepwalking back, just pathetic. Unreal choke, think Donovan fucked up taking Adams out so early

Rezz

Mr. Poopybutthole
They were strong the previous two games, but GS was just a notch above them this entire last game. Though that last series with Durant and co. hitting threes almost matching what GS was putting up was pretty intense/awesome.

GS is already a vegas favorite to repeat the crown. After Klay and Steph doing what they do the last couple of games, I see it hah.

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
They were strong the previous two games, but GS was just a notch above them this entire last game. Though that last series with Durant and co. hitting threes almost matching what GS was putting up was pretty intense/awesome.

GS is already a vegas favorite to repeat the crown. After Klay and Steph doing what they do the last couple of games, I see it hah.
GSW did win 16 more games, swept the season series, and just beat a scary OKC team 3x in a row. It would be crazy if they weren't favored.

Definitely wanted to see Durant and Westbrook get a ring, but GSW is just so damn entertaining. Plus, you know it kills Lebron and his Gaige-like fans that pretty much everyone has agreed Steph is a step above now. The more times Curry can beat Lebron the better.

Sebudai

Ssraeszha Raider
Durant and Westbrook can have rings once they move that stolen team back to the city it belongs in.