NBA 2015 Off-Season Thread

Lost Virtue

Trakanon Raider
Kaminsky is going to be a great player. Great defensively (could use some basic work) and can play offense (great shooter).

Leadaas

Dindu Nuffin
I watched the first pick happen but the pick wasn't being made by the Cavs so I was confused.

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
Kaminsky is going to be a great player. Great defensively (could use some basic work) and can play offense (great shooter).
I hope so. Really cheering for him. So, are the 76'ers ever going to amount to anything or is this still like a video game to their GM?

Also, Winslow is a really good fit for Miami. Good pick.

Lost Virtue

Trakanon Raider
Wow... I am a Louisville fanboy, but Rozier at #16? That was surprising! Would've thought Grant before Rozier. But if Brad Stevens likes Rozier, I am not going to question the man. He is basically taking the Celtics out of mediocrity

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Lakers pick is interesting. I'm guessing they feel confident about getting a big man in free agency and using Clarkson as a bargaining ship if necessary. Or would they keep him as a combo type guard? He isn't a great shooter (yet).

Zzen

Potato del Grande
Tom Penn fucking up this touch screen worse than the Oden/Durant decision.

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Kings owner wants to fire Karl over the cousins stuff. Guess he made his point that cousins stays

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
Winslow falling to the Heat at 10 couldn't have went any better for them... fuck the Heat. Mudiay going 7 will essentially be a steal, dude is super talented. Also figure it probably spells the end of Lawson in Denver. Think my Mavs may have finally hit on a fucking player, wonder if this means we let Aminu walk.

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
Kings owner wants to fire Karl over the cousins stuff. Guess he made his point that cousins stays
I am really surprised they haven't opened the doors on a Cousins trade, there are some teams that would probably clean house for him, the return could really really help the Kings... but its the Kings.

Karl is probably salivating at the possibility of a 3 way deal including Lawson heading to the Kings, assuming he isn't fired lol.

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I really don't know what to make of what happen last night. Sixers have 3 big men. I guess the good thing is Noel has the ability to guard just about anyone on the floor. Run all 3 out there each night with the 6'10 Saric and find a pg that can shoot? That's a crazy big lineup, but also pretty intriguing.

Gilgamel

A Man Chooses....
I really don't know what to make of what happen last night. Sixers have 3 big men. I guess the good thing is Noel has the ability to guard just about anyone on the floor. Run all 3 out there each night with the 6'10 Saric and find a pg that can shoot? That's a crazy big lineup, but also pretty intriguing.
Embiid isn't gonna play this year and they'll keep drafting one until they find a superstar. The rest are fungible assets who can always be moved.

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Embiid isn't gonna play this year and they'll keep drafting one until they find a superstar. The rest are fungible assets who can always be moved.
Definitely a chance of that. He's still seeing doctors so who knows. It could be a blessing in disguise. After watching some of his highlights last night I'm at least looking forward to seeing how he does. He looks like a double double machine.