NBA 2015 Off-Season Thread

Drakurii

Golden Baron of the Realm
Love/Kyrie/LeBron were the most productive trio in the league last season. I guess if I was in Cleveland's shoes I would take that "experiment not working" and be ok with it.

Pops tell us how you really feel about LeBron. Preferably in a post greater than 1k words.
It's pretty easy for the Cavs to be successful as they were playing in the east but that point is a dead horse, but the Cavs still have no shot at beating a healthy Spurs,Clippers,or OKC in the finals as they are currently constructed. The Cavs are a big 3 and the rest are dead wait, their bench is fucking horrid. Crown the west right now whom ever will be representing.

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Anyone know what time first pick is selected? Says it starts at 7 but i thought it was 8 est??

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
Some naive people in here thinking that winning is much more important to players than it really is

Lasch

Trakanon Raider
NBA draft day is my favorite nba event. finals? meh. draft? now we're talking.

Lost Virtue

Trakanon Raider
...And to think, Russell REALLY wanted to go to U of Louisville to play college ball (we were his favorite choice as he loved his hometown school). Pitino and his thing about freshman playing not major minutes. Guy was a star in college and will be amazing in the NBA.

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Wow...poor guy being welcomed in to the NBA to boo's.

Edit: Lol.... Knicks.

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
CIYqVPSUMAA4Xi8.png

Lost Virtue

Trakanon Raider
Wow... WCS at 6? Most will think I am anti-UK about basketball, but not really the case in terms of their players. Towns is a damn good player and talent, I think AD will be one of the greats soon (and will be known in NBA history), Booker has substantial potential. But sorry to say when WCS played in this past NCAA tournament, he was a no-show for the most part when playing against actual good teams. Should be a late 1st rounder, not a early 1st...

Zzen

Potato del Grande
Wow... WCS at 6? Most will think I am anti-UK about basketball, but not really the case in terms of their players. Towns is a damn good player and talent, I think AD will be one of the greats soon (and in history), Booker has substantial potential. But sorry to say when WCS played in this past NCAA tournament, he was a no-show for the most part when playing against actual good teams. Should be a late 1st rounder, not a early 1st...
Yeah, but how can you bet against Kings management at this point?