NBA 2015 Playoffs Thread

joz123

Potato del Grande
LOL at giving the ball to Howard with 3 seconds left when he's at the 3-point line.

Jovec

?
I would not have believed when that break started Harden wouldn't even get up a shot. Wow.
Completely his fault. Is Howard going to shoot a 3 there?

Edit: Maybe not completely. A shooter should probably have positioned himself there so GS would at least have to respect that option with a defender.

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Today was definitely a night to hate Josh Smith. 17 attempts in 21 minutes with only 5 makes. Geez.

Slaythe

<Bronze Donator>
Meh, Rubio supposedly said he didn't want to play in Minnesota and he's in Minnesota. Rumors did come out this week they've been pushing for a trade, but he's coming off an injury so I don't believe he's tradeable atm.
He has since denied these rumors.

Slaythe

<Bronze Donator>
Josh Smith does so many good things, why can he not take terrible shots? Or even just a couple a game instead of 6?
This is really the million dollar question, man. He is SO good defensively yet so STUPID on offense. He had some incredibly productive years in Atlanta when Mike Woodson was somehow able to get him to play around the basket exclusively.

Szlia

I think he thought it was Ariza trailing.
I was ready to blame Harden 100%, for not taking the shot after he created some separation with his classic 'rush and break' trick, but after checking the replay, I think passing instead of shooting was not that bad an idea, because he was just inside the 3 points line (long two), there were 4 seconds remaining (giving the Warriors a shot at a set play) and there was traffic just behind him (so he could have been blocked from behind). Once Howard has the ball, the situation is also not that hot, his options are taking an open shot (see diagram in spoilers), going for a risky drive or passing the ball back to a double teamed Harden.

rrr_img_98210.jpg

Gilgamel

A Man Chooses....
Someone posted on twitter the over under for total conference finals games at one book is now 11. Fuck me.

Muurloen

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
Since we all know that the Cavs are going to sweep the Hawks, that looks to be a push bet.

Pigbenis

Molten Core Raider
I really hope no one plans on beating the Cavs anytime soon. They are playing at a ridiculous level right now.