NBA 2015 Playoffs Thread

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Haha, Korver on that LBJ dunk. Straight up retreated when he saw him coming.

Zzen

Potato del Grande
Haha, Korver on that LBJ dunk. Straight up retreated when he saw him coming.
Yeah, I'm not sure how the coach of the year couldn't come up with a better defensive scheme than having Milsap check him 30+ feet from the basket down the stretch.

Slaythe

<Bronze Donator>
Cool. I'm ready for the draft. I hate that it's a month away.
Yeah I guess now Okafor is the one pushing for LA and Towns says it would be a blessing to be the #1 pick. This is good news to me because this is the type of BS that Flip will eat up.

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
I think it would be hilarious if they both publicly declared they didn't want to play for Minnesota and neither wanted to be the #1 pick.

Zzen

Potato del Grande
Poor Flip's head would explode. How that man was ever given the keys to a franchise is beyond me, even if it was the T-Wolves.

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Poor Flip's head would explode. How that man was ever given the keys to a franchise is beyond me, even if it was the T-Wolves.
Meh, Rubio supposedly said he didn't want to play in Minnesota and he's in Minnesota. Rumors did come out this week they've been pushing for a trade, but he's coming off an injury so I don't believe he's tradeable atm.

Gilgamel

A Man Chooses....
Josh Smith does so many good things, why can he not take terrible shots? Or even just a couple a game instead of 6?