NBA 2015 Playoffs Thread

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
20 point comeback to tie it for overtime. Don't count out the Warriors.

Nice to see Ryan Anderson finally have a good game.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
That almost looked like it was could have been a foul too. Unbelievable. That has to be so disheartening for the Pels.

Gilgamel

A Man Chooses....
Man... wha happeh?

CDVO2ilUgAAn-_g.jpg

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Haha, Charles is still trying to shit on the W's. Classic Chuck.

Slaythe

<Bronze Donator>
That 3 he hit to tie it in regulation was fucking insane. Like Ray Allen game 6 fucking insane. I also don't know how they didn't call a foul on it.

Slaythe

<Bronze Donator>
They're going to say Curry happened, but in reality it was the Pelican's inability to rebound
Yeah this is the truth. At the end Curry went hero ball and really took some rough shots, but they were deep 3s with odd bounces for the rebounds. One didn't even hit the rim. Barnes had a put back slam. Green had another easy offensive board for a layup.

The last possession Curry took another awful looking 3 but they ended up boarding that one too and were able to get it back to him in the corner, where he hit a falling over 3 with AD and someone else all over him. It was an incredible shot.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Yeah, Curry wasn't much in that game. Pretty bad night for him overall. He just went to the line a ton and made all of his FTs except one. W's clamped down the D at the end and scored every time in transition. And then yeah, the offensive rebounds. 10 in the 4th alone. Kerr was the reason we won that game. Almost all of his TO plays worked out and when he went small that turned everything around.

W's:

rrr_img_95508.jpg

Pharazon

Silver Knight of the Realm
The crazy thing wasn't that it was a 20-point comeback, or that it was a 20-point 4th quarter comeback. They were down 17 with 6 minutes left, in a playoff game, on the road. I've seen some resilience in that team this year - I mean it's hard to ever count them out because of how good the D can be combined with how explosive the offense can be, but I gave up a couple minutes into the 4th. Went to make dinner.. checked the score here and there just to see how much they were going to lose by.. oh hey, they've almost cut it to single digits. Too little too late...Wow, they're going to come up juuuuust short.... starting getting a little excited when Steph hit the 3 with like 17 secs after Jrue flew by, making it look way too easy...going absolutely nuts when Curry hit that shot.

Curry didn't have a great game but he made so many big plays down the stretch, and made some of them look too easy.

Itlan

Blackwing Lair Raider
I couldn't believe what I was watching, mainly because every god damn series is going to be a fucking sweep at this point. So boring.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Yeah, the Spurs-Clips is the only good series. I can see that one going to seven games.

Pharazon

Silver Knight of the Realm
The next round should be good though, looking forward to Bulls-Cavs especially. I hope Rose can stay healthy. All the matchups should be good series but that will be especially interesting.

PatrickStar

Trakanon Raider
Bullets fever!

How about Otto fucking Porter? Wow last 2 months he's made himself into a 30 min a night guy. Big 3s tonight.

Angelwatch

Trakanon Raider
I couldn't believe what I was watching, mainly because every god damn series is going to be a fucking sweep at this point. So boring.
It's first round. This is how they tend to go. Usually the only close series are the 4 and 5 seeds and occasionally the 3 and 6 seed games.