NBA 2016-17 Season Thread - Knicks in 6

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
If he wouldn't pass out dead tired Lebron could score 100 points just barreling to the rim every possession. He gets wherever he wants even when they know exactly what he's going to do.

Well, tough shit, you make super teams yourself you have to expect someone else to respond.

I really don't think GS wins this year without KD. He's been amazing and he ALLOWS Curry to have far less attention on him which has allowed him to have a great finals for once.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
I really don't think GS wins this year without KD. He's been amazing and he ALLOWS Curry to have far less attention on him which has allowed him to have a great finals for once.

Meh. Who knows who that $30 million would have gone to.

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
I mean, I saw Reggie Miller score 8 points in 9 seconds, not sure why you're not fouling, what do you have to lose? It's the god damn finals.

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
Damn, that was an ugly last few minutes of BBall. It sure looked like the Cavs had already given up. What you think @Gaige? LBJ ready for the Decision Part 2?

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Rezz

Mr. Poopybutthole
Warriors attacked the rim all night; Cavs went 3 happy. Not what I would have envisioned at the start of the season!

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
Pff, Gaige doesn't care. Lebron got his stats, that is all he cares about.

Yep, the worst kind of bandwagon faggot. Jumps on the nuts of the best player out there which ensures he doesn't have to 'lose' with his team. I know the NBA focuses mainly on players over teams but it's still a faggot move. I'm sure he'll find another superstar to latch his pussy to when Lebron retires.

On another note, anyone else wonder if Curry will ever get a finals MVP? He won't earn it with KD on the team but I'm not even sure he gets one otherwise. Glad Green actually provided something the last few games besides fouls. Hus role is Rodman until KD leaves and his stats show it.

Last edited:

Flipmode

EQOA Refugee
If he wouldn't pass out dead tired Lebron could score 100 points just barreling to the rim every possession. He gets wherever he wants even when they know exactly what he's going to do.

Well, tough shit, you make super teams yourself you have to expect someone else to respond.

When you can push off all game long, sure why not.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user