NBA 2016-17 Season Thread - Knicks in 6

Uber Uberest

rdr^2
<Bronze Donator>
Cleveland is going to trade Love for Paul George. Love has like 3 years left, Indiana knows next year they are losing George to the Lakers. Cleveland will try to load up this year and make a run, after 2018 Lebron and George go to the Lakers.

Book it.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
Cleveland is going to trade Love for Paul George. Love has like 3 years left, Indiana knows next year they are losing George to the Lakers. Cleveland will try to load up this year and make a run, after 2018 Lebron and George go to the Lakers.

Book it.
I can see this happening and maybe CP will be a Laker too.

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
As much as I would love to see Westbrook and LeBron team up to beat KD, I just have a hard time seeing how that would work.

Aevian

Silver Knight of the Realm
For some reason I think Lebron ends up staying in Cleveland. He's got rings, legacy is pretty much set. I get the feeling that Klay will end up with the Lakers after next season joining PG

Uber Uberest

rdr^2
<Bronze Donator>
3 ball dominant players, including the player with the highest usage rate in the NBA.

Are you fucking retarded?

When the Cav's trade Love for George they will have 3 ball dominant players. The Westbrook and George to LA in 18 is happening. Lebrun will hitch his wagon and you'll be wrong again.

• 2Cutler
Reactions: 1 users

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
Lebron isn't going anywhere. I will ban bet anyone on this.
He is under contract next year so obviously he is a Cavalier "next year." Does your offer include the following year? Also, I don't dis-like you as a poster so I would prefer an avatar bet.

Pigbenis

Molten Core Raider
He is under contract next year so obviously he is a Cavalier "next year." Does your offer include the following year? Also, I don't dis-like you as a poster so I would prefer an avatar bet.
Sure, we can do the following year on an avatar bet. That's a long time away though in internet time. Someone is going to have to remind me.

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
Sure, we can do the following year on an avatar bet. That's a long time away though in internet time. Someone is going to have to remind me.
I won't be upset if we never officially make a wager. I just wanted to tell you that I disagree and would not be shocked if LeBron becomes anything but a Warrior after next season.

Pigbenis

Molten Core Raider
I won't be upset if we never officially make a wager. I just wanted to tell you that I disagree and would not be shocked if LeBron becomes anything but a Warrior after next season.
Fair enough. I think Lebron is one of those types of people who wants everyone to like him. I don't think he realized how big of a hit "The Decision" would impact that. For him to bail on Cleveland again would be disastrous. At least that's what I keep telling myself...

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Went to the parade. What a shit show. People were pounding liquor from the bottle on BART at like 9:30am. Oakland will be a rowdy place today.

Szlia

Providing Golden State keeps the same roster and no one is run over by a bus or kills his wife, is there a realistic scenario in which transfers allow a team to be competitive with them?

Sterling

El Presidente
Providing Golden State keeps the same roster and no one is run over by a bus or kills his wife, is there a realistic scenario in which transfers allow a team to be competitive with them?
Spurs already are, and things can change a lot season to season.

Pemulis

Not Woke
<Bronze Donator>
Yeah, Ginobli can get a year older. Kawhi is good, but he needs more help to hope to take down the Warriors (so nope)

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
Spurs already are, and things can change a lot season to season.

Rk3Xl.gif

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Spurs absolutely could compete. Their defense gives the Warriors problems. They just need to get younger. Teams like the Spurs aren't just going to wait out the Warriors run. They're going to make some moves.