NBA 2017-2018 Season Thread

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Yeah, I imagine a lot of these guys grew up jacking threes in the playground instead of rigidly practicing free throws.

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
*Puts on Ambi hat*

Well technically, FT% acceptability is actually based on position, as bigs arent really expected to shoot over 70% from the charity stripe. I'd also say 34 percent is the mendoza line when it comes to 3 point shooting, not fucking 30. If you shoot 30 percent from 3 thats not decent thats Lonzo Ball.

Sterling

El Presidente
30 percent from 3 is lonzo ball? Westbrook was below that this season, confirmed scrub.

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Lost Virtue

Trakanon Raider
I am loving that Mitchell has essentially adapted to fill the role for Rubio for this game. He's being the facilitator and it is incredible.

Lost Virtue

Trakanon Raider
Harden is such a cheap ass player. No idea how people enjoy watching him play with the BS he does to get to the line. He initiates contact 90% of the time, some of the saddest shit I've seen in sports.

Kudos to Harden for figuring it out to his advantage i guess?

Last edited:
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
Harden is such a cheap ass player. No idea how people enjoy watching him play with the BS he does to get to the line. He initiates contact 90% of the time, some of the saddest shit I've seen in sports.

Kudos to Harden for figuring it out to his advantage i guess?

Agree 100%. HATE his game.

Lost Virtue

Trakanon Raider

The 'Double-Flop' w/ him and Crowder showed it all. He was literally pouting like a little child on the ground (full on flailing his arms and kicking his feet), it made me laugh.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler

Sebudai

Ssraeszha Raider
Jingles is my favorite player on this team. It's like watching the manager of a Best Buy torch people on the court.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

yamikazo

Trakanon Raider

Harden's effectiveness gets a big boost from the refs. That dude gets a lot of calls.

I find his game fun to watch, but I would be happy if the refs would start swallowing their whistle on his antics.

As long as the refs are going to give him free points, I can't blame the dude for taking every opportunity to get them for his team. League office should step in.

Gaige

Legal Ephebophile
Harden got fouled on 3s this year more than other entire teams. It's ridiculous. I can't stand him.

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Because it's LeBron.

And lol at the Raptors. Looks like they may get swept at this rate.