NBA 2017-2018 Season Thread

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I dislike the new uniforms for the Timberwolves. They are so plain looking.

mntw-jersey-unveil-hero-final-170808.jpg

The KG era ones will always be the best ones I think.

GTD64M7.png

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Dubs repeat. Now I'm waiting for a season ending injury in pre season.

Slaythe

<Bronze Donator>
How could you forget these abominations?

Capture28.PNG

Generally I dig the new blue/white ones. They're kinda plain, but I think look pretty classy. I'm tired of trees on our unis.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Why not wait till he's a RFA and match whatever is put out there?

Last edited:

Gaige

Legal Ephebophile
So THE CLEVELAND CAVALIERS OF THE NBA have a deep bench, way more defense and still have LeBron. I say THE CAVALIERS, THE PRO BASKETBALL TEAM FROM CLEVELAND lose to GS in 6 lol.

Last edited:

Pharazon2

Molten Core Raider
Still can't believe the Warriors somehow snagged Jordan Bell for cash in the second round. As far as one guy in the draft who could seamlessly step in this season and add something they needed, he may have been the best fit from the entire draft for that. Somehow without even having a pick they were able to get him. Kept every contributor but Ian Clark, added Swaggy P (still evaluating the fit), added Caspi (good fit I think), added Bell (great fit).

Btw, F the NBA for sending us to China for a week just before the season starts. Hope we have a better opening against the flop brothers than we did against SA last year.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Damn hurt already? Almost as bad as when Bogut got hurt within a minute or two of joining the Cavs. Shitty news.