NBA 2019-2020 Season: Kawhi Saved Us

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
As long as the NBA places names of racist/Marxist organizations on the digital overlays of their courts, these type of posts will remain relevant and necessary in this thread.

Except we all bitch about having to see that shit and I've refused to watch any games over it

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Portland decide they don't want to play anymore? Gah damn.

Don't worry I'm not actually watching the game, just checking the score.

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Sebudai

Ssraeszha Raider
I’ll try to cut back on the anti NBA posts. I know I’m being obnoxious about it.

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Pathetic

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
I’ll try to cut back on the anti NBA posts. I know I’m being obnoxious about it.
You're just making up for my desire to shit on the NBA but being nice about it here. I haven't watched a second of this shit and I've been watching nearly every Lakers game for the past 25-30 years.

• 6Like
Reactions: 5 users

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Reading vanvleet's comments... Wow. I'd really love to see what his proposed boycott is going to accomplish. What does he expect the NBA to do?

Like, it's one thing to say you're not going to play because you want to focus on social issues or something but when you use the word boycott it makes it about the NBA.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Pemulis

Not Woke
<Bronze Donator>
Reading vanvleet's comments... Wow. I'd really love to see what his proposed boycott is going to accomplish. What does he expect the NBA to do?

Like, it's one thing to say you're not going to play because you want to focus on social issues or something but when you use the word boycott it makes it about the NBA.
OMG they might reschedule the game! I think there's a reason we haven't seen a lot of the details of that case yet, while everyone rushes to judgement on social media

• 1Like

a_skeleton_06

<Banned>
Yeah, that outrage is already not aging too well since they're reporting the arriving officers knew of his open warrant and history as well as a call coming in about him stealing some womans keys from her house. Let alone the reports that he may have had a knife.

• 1Like

Pemulis

Not Woke
<Bronze Donator>
Mil-woke-e Bucks

That's some really low effort activism, but I'm sure they'll be lauded as heroes. And the woke olympics is on! What can the other teams do to compete? As a lifelong Philly resident, I begrudgingly watched my team fail. Despite my casual interest in the rest of the playoffs, I think I'm out

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
Yeah, that outrage is already not aging too well since they're reporting the arriving officers knew of his open warrant and history as well as a call coming in about him stealing some womans keys from her house. Let alone the reports that he may have had a knife.

The outrage machine NEVER ages well. The Floyd one sure didn't. Here's a bunch of people who know NOTHING about almost anything being outraged over what selective data the media wants to show. Many of these people just want an excuse to destroy, steal, and VIRTUE SIGNAL. None of the people I see rioting are ever in a food kitchen, charity service, or even providing mentoring services unpaid. 90% of the people chosen to outrage over are scumbags, not even decent people injured and hurt by the system. It's a form of control and these people aren't smart enough to see past it, don't care to, or are paid to cause unrest in one way or another. It's bad people trying to force their bad beliefs on others. BLM is a front for the DNC and the NBA is basically owned by the CCP. Kiss their feet Lebron. Now!

• 2Like
  • 1Truth!
  • 1Pathetic
Reactions: 3 users

Pemulis

Not Woke
<Bronze Donator>
The outrage machine NEVER ages well. The Floyd one sure didn't. Here's a bunch of people who know NOTHING about almost anything being outraged over what selective data the media wants to show. Many of these people just want an excuse to destroy, steal, and VIRTUE SIGNAL. None of the people I see rioting are ever in a food kitchen, charity service, or even providing mentoring services unpaid. 90% of the people chosen to outrage over are scumbags, not even decent people injured and hurt by the system. It's a form of control and these people aren't smart enough to see past it, don't care to, or are paid to cause unrest in one way or another. It's bad people trying to force their bad beliefs on others. BLM is a front for the DNC and the NBA is basically owned by the CCP. Kiss their feet Lebron. Now!
1598474018430.png
I just read this out loud to my wife and older son

• 2Like
  • 1Faggotry

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
NBA is basically owned by the CCP but the NBA is pushing a message about equality (I know, I know)? Doesn't compute.

EDIT: The copy-catting happend quick. Thunder/Rockets are boycotting.

• 1Like

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>

LOL, BYE!

They aren't boycotting shit. They are just delaying their games to fucking virtue signal. I am over the NBA

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

Jovec

?
They aren't boycotting shit. They are just delaying their games to fucking virtue signal. I am over the NBA

Yep. Doesn't cost them anything since the NBA will never throw out any DQs. Not much of a message without any self-sacrifice.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Zzen

Potato del Grande
The NBA will not recover from this domestically. They may as well just go all in on China at this point.

• 3Like

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I mean its a nice message but ultimately none of this protesting will change anything.

• 1Pathetic