NBA 2019-2020 Season: Kawhi Saved Us

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
People really downplay how fucked up that Donaghy scandal was. If I was a self-respecting human being, I would've stopped watching this league permanently years ago.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Only the Twolves... mind you before this KAT is shooting a free throw, so instead of missing it(1.1 seconds on the clock) on purpose he makes it. Which results in this.

Last edited:
  • 1Worf
  • 1Cringe
Reactions: 1 users

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
Best commish in any sport ever.

• 2Seriously?

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
I'll be honest, it surprises me that the Lakers are for real. Already a quarter way through the season and they're way better than I thought they'd be. It's pretty rare for a Lebron team to gel so quickly, so maybe all the pundits were right.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Same. Thought Clippers would be better for sure but Lakers are crushing.

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Well the Clippers have yet to have everyone fully healthy for any stretch of time. We'll see how this plays out over the season.

I feel dirty cheering for Lebron though.

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
Best commish in any sport ever.

I hated Stern, fuck him. Don't wish death on him though.

I'd also warn, the Lakers have had an insanely easy schedule. It's shocking how bad their opposing teams up to this point have been. I don't doubt they are good, but I'm skeptical they are this good.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler

I'd also warn, the Lakers have had an insanely easy schedule. It's shocking how bad their opposing teams up to this point have been. I don't doubt they are good, but I'm skeptical they are this good.
Yeah, you're right. I went back and looked after reading this post and it has been a pretty cream puff schedule. Two of their losses are to actual good teams and I think they really only have one or two victories against contender teams.

Zzen

Potato del Grande
I’m looking forward to the start of the season in a couple of weeks on Christmas.

Also, Jay Williams is fucking annoying as shit as an analyst.

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
LOL, fucking Lebron

Yep, only Lebron gets those uncalls /hugesarcasticeyeroll

If anything Lebron doesn't get calls that he should because he is a brick shithouse and people bounce off of him. Just because he is bigger and stronger and does not fall on the ground every time someone breathes on him does not mean they aren't fouls.

Like Brahama said he was a great Commish. He did somethings I didn't like, but there is no denying he grew the game to a Global Level that the NFL and MLB wish they could.

I’m looking forward to the start of the season in a couple of weeks on Christmas few months on April, 19th when the Playoffs start.

Also, Jay Williams is fucking annoying as shit as an analyst.
FTFY and I like JW.

Lastly, am I the only one that starts hearing the Wutang Clan whenever I see Javale McGee?

Last edited:
  • 1Cutler
  • 1Seriously?

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
Yep, only Lebron gets those uncalls /hugesarcasticeyeroll

If anything Lebron doesn't get calls that he should because he is a brick shithouse and people bounce off of him. Just because he is bigger and stronger and does not fall on the ground every time someone breathes on him does not mean they aren't fouls.

I knew that with the Lakers doing well a Lebron nuthugger would show up and mention this bullshit. Guy has attempted over 10000 FTs in his career. That's over 600 a year and about 15 every two games. Harden, the king of bullshit calls, gets about 16 every two games so definitely Lebron gets hosed by the refs.......

giphy.gif

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
I knew that with the Lakers doing well a Lebron nuthugger would show up and mention this bullshit. Guy has attempted over 10000 FTs in his career. That's over 600 a year and about 15 every two games. Harden, the king of bullshit calls, gets about 16 every two games so definitely Lebron gets hosed by the refs.......

giphy.gif
Facts don't care about your feelings. The same was true with Shaq, thankfully for him he didn't get as many calls as he should have because he was terrible at the stripe.

Shaq and LeBron being biggger and stronger does not negate the fouls, it just gives the appearance of no foul.

I know nothing about you, your size or your athleticism so I can only speak for myself. As a bigger guy and an above average athlete that competed at a high level I can say I have experienced this same phenomenon. If you are of average size or smaller and Poosocked EQ through High School and College instead of competing in athletics then you just can't and won't understand.

Where is Brahma Brahma at? I get the feeling he is a large athletic man that would probably see the point I am trying to make. And if you do not agree with me Brahama I welcome you shitting all over me/my point (no homo).

• 2Cutler

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
Facts don't care about your feelings. The same was true with Shaq, thankfully for him he didn't get as many calls as he should have because he was terrible at the stripe.

Shaq and LeBron being biggger and stronger does not negate the fouls, it just gives the appearance of no foul.

I know nothing about you, your size or your athleticism so I can only speak for myself. As a bigger guy and an above average athlete that competed at a high level I can say I have experienced this same phenomenon. If you are of average size or smaller and Poosocked EQ through High School and College instead of competing in athletics then you just can't and won't understand.

Where is Brahma Brahma at? I get the feeling he is a large athletic man that would probably see the point I am trying to make. And if you do not agree with me Brahama I welcome you shitting all over me/my point (no homo).

I'm of average NFL LB size so nothing like the behemoths in the NBA. My facts(not feels) already showed he gets a similar number of FT attempts to James Harden. So, he already gets too many calls if he's at that level. He gets plenty of calls, everyone does. There are no shortage of garbage fouls in the NBA. The lightest touch can get you to the line. It's ridiculous to say otherwise.

Lebron has an athleticism and size advantage every time he gets on the court. Lebron can already muscle his way through for a dunk, etc and still get a foul. Most guys don't even try to defend him well just because of the NBA's rules but you want even more fouls given? Do you think that if Lebron uses his strength to jostle for points, he should still get fouls no matter if he's the one pushing the physicality? How many more advantages does that pussy need in the NBA? He already can't carry a team without another superstar(or two). He looked like shit last year so they bought an ungodly talent to prop his ass up again.

Lebron is just like Cam Newton. Both play a physical game and both bitch and whine like children when the result of their physical play ends in negative results for them.

• 3Like
  • 1Cutler
Reactions: 3 users

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
I'm of average NFL LB size so nothing like the behemoths in the NBA. My facts(not feels) already showed he gets a similar number of FT attempts to James Harden. So, he already gets too many calls if he's at that level. He gets plenty of calls, everyone does. There are no shortage of garbage fouls in the NBA. The lightest touch can get you to the line. It's ridiculous to say otherwise.

Lebron has an athleticism and size advantage every time he gets on the court. Lebron can already muscle his way through for a dunk, etc and still get a foul. Most guys don't even try to defend him well just because of the NBA's rules but you want even more fouls given? Do you think that if Lebron uses his strength to jostle for points, he should still get fouls no matter if he's the one pushing the physicality? How many more advantages does that pussy need in the NBA? He already can't carry a team without another superstar(or two). He looked like shit last year so they bought an ungodly talent to prop his ass up again.

Lebron is just like Cam Newton. Both play a physical game and both bitch and whine like children when the result of their physical play ends in negative results for them.

So assuming this PDF I found online is accurate or at least in the ball park, then you mind friend a large human being and well above average.

1576369961871.png

While I disagree with a lot of what you said I do appreciate you responding in a civil manner and tone. So I guess we can just agree to disagree and say "Good day Sir!"

• 1Like

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
The real Porzingis showed up last night, and what a sight to behold. Looked really good, best win of the season and Luka was at home

• 1Like