NBA 2020-2021: The Dubs Empire Strikes Back

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
He was on Howard Stern yesterday morning bitching out like a little punk. After all the shit he's talked over the years to the Stern staffers, athletes etc he has to have the thinnest skin of all time. Colossal loser.
LOL what a fake ass pussy

• 1Truth!
Reactions: 1 user

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
In other news, Mavs are rolling and Luka is still amazing. Hopefully Reddick can come in and contribute open 3's, as Luka & Lebron are the two best in the biz at drawing double teams and always finding open shooters. Problem is, Mavericks have no pure shooters. Think a guy like Reddick could feast in this system. Luka had two assists in the Portland game a while back that I've literally never seen anyone do before. Kid is so good so young it's crazy.

• 3Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
Haha I love Charles. One of the only saving graces of the NBA is that show.

Edit: Also, some Luka-KP drama. Been some talk around DFW for a couple of weeks that KP isn't in love with the ball movement, which I think is fair. All that to say, the Mavs are playing pretty damn well right now. But I do think it's possible the Mavs might try to move KP this offseason and maybe go after a max for John Colins. We'll see.

Screenshot_20210409-130608_Chrome.jpg

Last edited:
  • 1Truth!

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Curry is playing the best ball of his career right now. He's casually dropping 10 3s and 40+ pts every night. It's ridiculous.

• 1Like

Sterling

El Presidente
Curry is playing the best ball of his career right now. He's casually dropping 10 3s and 40+ pts every night. It's ridiculous.
yeah i saw some stats of his since the allstar break. shooting like 47 percent from 3 on over 12 attempts per game. absurd. still not sure voters will come off of jokic but he's been crazy good for sure.

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Curry's current tear is historic. Even for his standards. He has never been this hot in his entire career. He broke the record for 3 pointers made in the month of April in only 2 weeks.....

If he didnt play a single game this year he was already the best shooter in NBA history. With this current ungodly streak he is on (its not over yet) he has elevated himself, above himself. He is basically going to end up the Wayne Gretzky of shooting in the NBA. He will hold all the records by the time he retires (he still has at least 5 or 6 more seasons in him) by a laughable margin.

Just think about this...he has SIX games with TEN plus 3 pointers made this SEASON.....NO OTHER PLAYER HAS MORE THAN 5 SUCH GAMES IN THEIR ENTIRE CAREER (Klay Thompson has 5...in his career).

FIFTY FOUR 3 pointers made in his last SIX games.

What he is doing right now catapults him into some unreachable stratosphere of shooting that no one will ever match. (and he won the 3 point contest just to be a dick lol)

He is on track to pass Bradley Beal as the leagues leading scorer in the next 3 games if he scores 32 plus per. He is only like .2 points behind I believe.

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Is he? I must of been looking at day old stats. Wow, he is on one of the most dominant runs in NBA history.

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Meh. Probably shouldn't excessively speed, wear a seatbelt incorrectly, and run a red light if you don't want to die. Could have been easily been someone else he killed.

The guy he was working out with was right behind him so I wonder if they were racing.

• 1Like

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Get the fuck out of here with that shit. Lebron isn't top fucking 15 in Lakers lore.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users