NBA 2020-2021: The Dubs Empire Strikes Back

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
And I didn't even get to Tony Parker, John Stark, or Westbrook

You didn’t need to. Not part of the convo.

They should have stopping that shooting foul bullshit 4-5 years ago. Harden has been milking free points his whole career to help offset that he’s not very good when playoff rules disable his point welfare.

Last edited:

Kaines

Potato Supreme
I'm a Spurs guy and Parker is awesome, but I'd have a really hard time putting him top 10 all time.
Alright. Name 10 better. I had a hard time.

Edit: my list:
Magic, Steph, Stockton, Nash, AI, Kidd, CP3, Payton, Oscar, Parker

Edit2: I will also admit in a couple years, Luka will knock Parker off this list.

Last edited:
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Sterling

El Presidente
Alright. Name 10 better. I had a hard time
Magic, Curry, Paul, Kidd, Stockton, Thomas, Peyton, Lillard, Cousy, Frazier, AI, Archibald. Not sure if you count Oscar as a PG or not, but he'd be on the list if you do, there's also a pile of dudes in the next group. DJ, Moncrief, Alvin Robertson, Billups. I'm sure I'm missing some that should be obvious. I think Parker might be ahead of most of those dudes in that 2nd group, but most of that first group would be tough.

Kaines

Potato Supreme
Magic, Curry, Paul, Kidd, Stockton, Thomas, Peyton, Lillard, Cousy, Frazier, AI, Archibald. Not sure if you count Oscar as a PG or not, but he'd be on the list if you do, there's also a pile of dudes in the next group. DJ, Moncrief, Alvin Robertson, Billups. I'm sure I'm missing some that should be obvious. I think Parker might be ahead of most of those dudes in that 2nd group, but most of that first group would be tough.
I can't put Lillart Cousy Fraizer or Archi above Parker. And I take Parker over Thomas simply because I think the Bad Boys were the worst thing to ever happen to the NBA.

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
It's simple. Call the foul on the fucking shooter when they pull shit like that. They are the ones initiating contact with the defender at that point.

This has been happening for decades. NOW they want to stop it? Larry Bird was the master of this!

Foggy

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I don’t know if KD can close this out with a decoy Harden and a bunch of role players, but he was incredible tonight.

• 1Like

Sterling

El Presidente
Durant's back gonna be sore tomorrow.
Durant had a monster game for sure, holy shit. Giannis gets 34 on 14/22 shooting and has 12 boards and that just looks pedestrian compared to durant's line.

49! on 16/23, 4/9 from 3, 13/16 FTs, 17 rebounds and 10 assists. What the actual fuck is that.

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
Whoa...

DAMN. The surprise is palpable in the air. Chris Paul don’t get injured! WTF??!!

Trailer Park Boys GIF by hero0fwar

Last edited:
  • 1Worf

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
This has been happening for decades. NOW they want to stop it? Larry Bird was the master of this!

Bird was a master but he had nothing on Harden. Harden averaged more FTAs in the last 9 years than Birds worst year for them. When almost 1/3 of Hardens points in his prime were FTs, you have a problem.

For reference, Harden has attempted over 3000 more FTs than Bird in 20 less games played. You really can’t compare them. it’s a huge problem today. Good for the NBA that they finally noticed….9 years after Harden made a living off it.

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Paul not injured, the COVID got him this time.

Fucking unreal.

It would be hilarious if it was because one of his cousins or something went out with a hooker and broke protocol jeopardizing Paul.

And just as I praise Leonard he hurts himself and is out. Life really is cruel. Injury has been Khawi's bane, and he goes down again.

Louis

Trakanon Raider
Svg out as pelicans coach. Cannot say I am surprised as there was obviously some dysfunction.