Philly you say?

24890403.gif

• 2Like
  • 1Dislike
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
I was laughing when Philly let Butler get away. I would've done everything to keep him.

Crazy enough, a McCollum for Simmons swap might do both of those teams a ton of good. I know Simmons' value is way down, but his defense would help next to Lillard a ton.

Sterling

El Presidente
I was laughing when Philly let Butler get away. I would've done everything to keep him.

Crazy enough, a McCollum for Simmons swap might do both of those teams a ton of good. I know Simmons' value is way down, but his defense would help next to Lillard a ton.
Simmons can be really good in the right spot, surround him with shooters and he can slash and he can attack the interior. He just doesn't fit well with Embiid. They both need to be inside to do their best work and it's just too much overlap. He's never really going to be a jump shooter, but if he could get good enough that they have to take a 10 foot shot seriously it would vastly improve his game.

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
He has to improve his free throw shooting. That's why he shied away in the fourth quarter and high pressure situations. There's a mental block somewhere. You can't foul him all the time but in close games if you can play 5 on 4 and foul him if he gets past, it's probably going to be a low value play with his confidence and free throw shooting.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user